Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9/11 Conspiracy truther doing his thang + Explosion Right after superbowl!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    u r one idiot

we not trolling cause don't u remember ur last thread were u were like 'don't post in these threads if ur gonna troll, these are for the people who PM who are actually interested in this type of stuff'?

in other words no one gives a fuck

so me and the other members like ymcmb257 and back on my bullshit and lil president and whoever else aren't posting in here cause we hope it will stop u from posting them

oh and btw i didnt even watch any of the videos u posted cuz i really couldn't give a fuck

u really are a idiot who masturbates to the bible's paragraphs
    Oh shut up foolish naive, u ride my threads all day long, ur obsessed with me,

but now that this is full blown proof, of the pre programming illuminati things that take place, u aint got nothing to say, stay with ur "idgaf" mentality u little boy

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
    maybe that guy made the explosion himself to make it seem he predicted it

btw didnt watch any of these
    oh thats logical

Comment

Didn't watch

Comment

so many ppl obsessed with this stuff it's crazy.. 9/11 happened more than a decade ago, and people still obsessed with it.. get over it
        get over everything, fucking illuminati, conspiracy shit, just watch the damn football and enjoy.

that guy was probably mad he lost a bet or something, he's crazy if he paid tickets and went to press conference and sneaked his way into just to say that.. and he even made mistake saying it lmao..

Didn't watch second clip, but I guess if that dude guessed about that explosion, he was either involved in it, or had some intel about it.

I don't even know what does that explosion has to do with conspiracy shit you're into? it's an explosion. it happens everywhere..

It's like saying: "a man got killed today"

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
          so many ppl obsessed with this stuff it's crazy.. 9/11 happened more than a decade ago, and people still obsessed with it.. get over it
          get over everything, fucking illuminati, conspiracy shit, just watch the damn football and enjoy.

that guy was probably mad he lost a bet or something, he's crazy if he paid tickets and went to press conference and sneaked his way into just to say that.. and he even made mistake saying it lmao..

Didn't watch second clip, but I guess if that dude guessed about that explosion, he was either involved in it, or had some intel about it.

I don't even know what does that explosion has to do with conspiracy shit you're into? it's an explosion. it happens everywhere..

It's like saying: "a man got killed today"

ladies and gents, this is an example of a man who aint been no where and doesnt know nothing except for what he has been conditioned to know his whole life,
          go to school, go to college, learn only what the govt allows you to learn, work a 9 to 5, then die
          all while being dumbed down by popular culture

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
            Oh shut up foolish naive, u ride my threads all day long, ur obsessed with me, but now that this is full blown proof, of the pre programming illuminati things that take place, u aint got nothing to say, stay with ur "idgaf" mentality u little boy
            ur a fuckin faggot m8

u actually make me believe there is no god with all ur dumb threads fuckboi

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              ur a fuckin faggot m8

u actually make me believe there is no god with all ur dumb threads fuckboi
              my threads effect your belief, so easily influenced you are

when you stand before God on judgement day, will you say
              "Kid Comet's thread made me not believe in you"

Comment

ladies and gents, this is an example of a man who aint been no where and doesnt know nothing except for what he has been conditioned to know his whole life,
                go to school, go to college, learn only what the govt allows you to learn, work a 9 to 5, then die
                all while being dumbed down by popular culture
                ladies and gents, this is a man who has been dumbed down to IQ of -30 from watching all of those conspiracy clips and shit

I know what the fuck I want to know. And I know enough to realize that whatever the fuck you think you "know" is not imporant at all in our life.

I don't even read the news, I don't read what media puts out, because most of that shit is bullshit and only insane people would believe in what they put out, but that also goes for those "conspiracy" videos on YouTube you watch. Don't you realize that it's all same? They are also the form of media.

I learn what the fuck I want to learn and what interest me. How can govt "allow" me to learn anything, wtf are you saying, maybe thats the case in your country, but in mine we are free to learn and study whatever we want.

At the end of the day, we are all going to DIE.

You, me, everyone.

It doesn't matter if someone "followed" popular culture and believed everything govt says or if that someone wasted their life with nonsense, time wasting conspiracy shit, because we all die.

You think you know all this stuff and some facts that no one knows, but in reality, you just follow BLINDLY what some idiots are saying and preachin' in their clips. Do you realize how easy it is to make clips and shit like that?

If you gonna watch that at least watch some real CONSPIRACY stuff on Viasat History, like "Book of Thot" and stuff like that, things where there are at least some proofs that can back it up. That's something that your brain can actually benefit from, not shit like "MAN SETTING SNOW ON FIRE, OMG WORLD ENDS" or "EXPLOSION AT HELLS KITCHEN, WE ALL DIE" or "JUSTIN BIEBER EYES ARE FUCKED UP, HE IS DEVIL HIMSELF!!!"

That's how stupid you are.

Now please do your thing and drop an fantastic comeback comment like: "omg you caught so many feels".

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                  ladies and gents, this is a man who has been dumbed down to IQ of -30 from watching all of those conspiracy clips and shit

I know what the fuck I want to know. And I know enough to realize that whatever the fuck you think you "know" is not imporant at all in our life.

I don't even read the news, I don't read what media puts out, because most of that shit is bullshit and only insane people would believe in what they put out, but that also goes for those "conspiracy" videos on YouTube you watch. Don't you realize that it's all same? They are also the form of media.

I learn what the fuck I want to learn and what interest me. How can govt "allow" me to learn anything, wtf are you saying, maybe thats the case in your country, but in mine we are free to learn and study whatever we want.

At the end of the day, we are all going to DIE.

You, me, everyone.

It doesn't matter if someone "followed" popular culture and believed everything govt says or if that someone wasted their life with nonsense, time wasting conspiracy shit, because we all die.

You think you know all this stuff and some facts that no one knows, but in reality, you just follow BLINDLY what some idiots are saying and preachin' in their clips. Do you realize how easy it is to make clips and shit like that?

If you gonna watch that at least watch some real CONSPIRACY stuff on Viasat History, like "Book of Thot" and stuff like that, things where there are at least some proofs that can back it up. That's something that your brain can actually benefit from, not shit like "MAN SETTING SNOW ON FIRE, OMG WORLD ENDS" or "EXPLOSION AT HELLS KITCHEN, WE ALL DIE" or "JUSTIN BIEBER EYES ARE FUCKED UP, HE IS DEVIL HIMSELF!!!"

That's how stupid you are.

Now please do your thing and drop an fantastic comeback comment like: "omg you caught so many feels".

tldr

ur long reply shows how ur feelings were caught
                  and here u are in my thread arguing with me again after how many times u said this was ur last
                  your a dummy dumbo always falling in my traps

Comment

kid comet there is believing in god and being obsessed
                    chill and go find a church forum
                    this a weezy forum and for general chat
                    you're filling the general chat with straight up bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                      kid comet there is believing in god and being obsessed
                      chill and go find a church forum
                      this a weezy forum and for general chat
                      you're filling the general chat with straight up bullshit

General Chat

General

General

ima keep posting all I want, it dont mean im obsessed, as yall can see from that other thread, i be hitting the gym, and be keeping in shape, and be having a life outside this forum yall act like im some 40 yr old fat dude in my moms basement, calm down and lemme do me

Comment

tldr

ur long reply shows how ur feelings were caught
                        and here u are in my thread arguing with me again after how many times u said this was ur last
                        your a dummy dumbo always falling in my traps
                        This shows how intelligent and fact filled you are.
                        You didn't say shit because you got nothing to say, and you know I'm right.

Just like you said you are leaving this forum hundred times and yet again, here you are dropping crapload of crap.

If you really are wasting time on setting traps for all of us, then GOOD JOB, you've done great job at that, now find something useful to do in life.
                        General Chat

General

General

ima keep posting all I want, it dont mean im obsessed, as yall can see from that other thread, i be hitting the gym, and be keeping in shape, and be having a life outside this forum yall act like im some 40 yr old fat dude in my moms basement, calm down and lemme do me
                        1. You are obsessed.
                        2. You just doing that to cover up your lack of ego and intelligence. "Muscle>Brain"
                        3. You don't have life outside of forum. You wear socks with holes in them, you stink and don't shower for days, every picture you post is picture of you looking dirty. You sit on laptop everyday, search for "crapload of crap" and post on millions of forums you are registered to. Then you get cursed out because you are boring and retarded and for you, that's a successful day!
                        4. You will be 40 yr old fat dude in your moms basement, you are right on that path.

Comment

General Chat

General

General

Comment

Working...
                          X