Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

18+ Jennifer Lawrence Naked pics!! (dreams do come true)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Kaley Cuoco

Comment

Originally posted by J Styen View Post
        Ewww. I find this totally disgusting. This was a total violation of her privacy and everyone elses who got their pictures shown.

they all sluts mate.. they dont give a fuck about their nudes being leaked, cuz it only raises their popularity.. and u sound super gay

Comment

someone give me link to all photos if possible pls

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            Underrated post

This Family Guy episode is hilarious

Comment

Did the person who leaked these images really got caught and in jail?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post

they all sluts mate.. they dont give a fuck about their nudes being leaked, cuz it only raises their popularity.. and u sound super gay

No girl wants her private photos shown to everyone. also, I am a girl so not liking that is not gay.

Comment

No girl wants her private photos shown to everyone. also, I am a girl so not liking that is not gay.
                  aight you are girl..you sounded like a girl as well..

and there are girls who want that.. trust me.

and these celebrities should know better and not take their nudes cuz its obvious they gonna get leaked someday.. but they still do it, cuz they want it to get leaked so they can get attention..

if girl is REAL girl, she will not take nudes ever, cuz its stupid.. all other, are just sluts..

cuz, why would a girl take pics of her nude body when she can watch it whenever she wants in the mirror? to remember or what? naaah, they want to send that shit to someone.. and then cry when it gets leaked..same shit with celebs..

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                    aight you are girl..you sounded like a girl as well..

and there are girls who want that.. trust me.

and these celebrities should know better and not take their nudes cuz its obvious they gonna get leaked someday.. but they still do it, cuz they want it to get leaked so they can get attention..

if girl is REAL girl, she will not take nudes ever, cuz its stupid.. all other, are just sluts..

cuz, why would a girl take pics of her nude body when she can watch it whenever she wants in the mirror? to remember or what? naaah, they want to send that shit to someone.. and then cry when it gets leaked..same shit with celebs..
                    honestly...this is the stupidest thing ever posted tbh...

sorry lol
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

I'm female too but I actually kinda agree with [MENTION=75521]MarkoMaxX[/MENTION] on this one. Yea it's a violation but almost an expected one. This is far from the first time hackers have done this and these girls knew they were likely targets. Maybe it's just a case of being young and dumb but they really should have been more cautious. And some Of them are probably honestly upset, some don't care and some want the attention. Some I have sympathy for and some I don't. Still a stupid mistake on their part
                      None

Comment

Originally posted by Waynebest4ever View Post
                        someone give me link to all photos if possible pls
                        #TheFappening - Nude Celebrity Leaked Photos!

Comment

why would you take it in the first place when you know that there's a possibility it might get leaked?

i agree with @MarkoMaxX​, they are sluts.

Comment

Working...
                          X