Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

18+ Jennifer Lawrence Naked pics!! (dreams do come true)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=75521]MarkoMaxX[/MENTION] if you was in a serious relationship with a girl, you would both send each other nudes when you are away

its just what happens

but they will never get leaked online cause you and your girl are nobodies

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
      @MarkoMaxX if you was in a serious relationship with a girl, you would both send each other nudes when you are away

its just what happens

depends how hot his girl is
      .................... ....................

Comment

@MarkoMaxX if you was in a serious relationship with a girl, you would both send each other nudes when you are away

its just what happens

But that doesn't mean they won't end up in the wrong hands. Phones get stolen all the time, and how many times have you handed your phone to someone to look at one photo and they just start scrolling? Or a kid grabs it to play a game or something? My husband works out of state and we learned that lesson quick.

If you send a pic chances are someone's going to see it besides the person it was meant for.
        None

Comment

to get back to topic

Comment

Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
            But that doesn't mean they won't end up in the wrong hands. Phones get stolen all the time, and how many times have you handed your phone to someone to look at one photo and they just start scrolling? Or a kid grabs it to play a game or something? My husband works out of state and we learned that lesson quick.

If you send a pic chances are someone's going to see it besides the person it was meant for.
            true that

Comment

its just what happens

sorry mate but that has bullshit written everywhere and let me tell you why.

I am in serious relationship, and when I'm in college I'm in different city, and we don't text noodz to each other, because again, whats the point.. And even in previous relationship I had that was also kinda serious, neither of us did that..

So that doesn't happen in every relationship, that happens when the guy is pushy and wants to have girls noodz in his phone and girl is naive and stupid.

About not getting leaked, also bullshit, because I know quite a few friends from my school whose noodz got leaked to facebook cuz she sent them to douchy dudes who leaked them on purpose.. So it does happens..

Comment

found pics in blog

hey

all over the net they delete the pics. I found some on leaked icloud Celebrity

including Jennifer Lawrence.

In my Opinion its stupid to make such pics. Cause today its so easy to lose u're phone or get hacked like icloud.

so my friends be careful

Comment

now I can fap to the same shit yeezus faps to
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

damnn Kim

Comment

SPOILER

Comment

damn them new pics of Jennifer Lawrence and Hayden Penettiere are amazing.

Comment

Working...
                        X