Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

18+ Jennifer Lawrence Naked pics!! (dreams do come true)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    honestly...this is the stupidest thing ever posted tbh...

sorry lol
    why is it? tell me pls
    you think kim k didn't want her sextape to get leaked?
    it's best kind of promotion, and you are too naive if you think otherwise..
    Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
    I'm female too but I actually kinda agree with @MarkoMaxX on this one. Yea it's a violation but almost an expected one. This is far from the first time hackers have done this and these girls knew they were likely targets. Maybe it's just a case of being young and dumb but they really should have been more cautious. And some Of them are probably honestly upset, some don't care and some want the attention. Some I have sympathy for and some I don't. Still a stupid mistake on their part
    thanks, i agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
      why is it? tell me pls
      that's how she is famous now, because of a sextape..

Comment

why is it? tell me pls

thanks, i agree with you
        u think these celebrities shouldn't have taken naked photos because it was "obvious" it was going to leak. That's just pure stupid because there is something called privacy, they took these pics for their selfs (or for some lucky person lol) and just kept it on their phone, like any person ever..how would they know some guy is going to leak it?

so now I can't do whatever I want with my phone because shit might leak? your making it sound like taking a naked pic and keeping it on a "secure" place is wrong lol...

I dont think Jennifer Lawrence was like "oh yeah, let me take this naked pic...so when someone somehow hacks my shit..I get the attention i neeed"...get real dude
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
          why would you take it in the first place when you know that there's a possibility it might get leaked?

i agree with @MarkoMaxX​, they are sluts.
          What if they took it when they were a nobody or not as famous?
          .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
            umm also true

Comment

u think these celebrities shouldn't have taken naked photos because it was "obvious" it was going to leak. That's just pure stupid because there is something called privacy, they took these pics for their selfs (or for some lucky person lol) and just kept it on their phone, like any person ever..how would they know some guy is going to leak it?

so now I can't do whatever I want with my phone because shit might leak? your making it sound like taking a naked pic and keeping it on a "secure" place is wrong lol...

I dont think Jennifer Lawrence was like "oh yeah, let me take this naked pic...so when someone somehow hacks my shit..I get the attention i neeed"...get real dude
              You honestly think a cell phone is a SECURE place? I think this dude who hacked proves you wrong, and many apps that are available on google play or apple store have access to all the shit inside your phone..soo keep thinking your phone is a secure place, lmfao.

Of course they could have known because celebrities are no 1 target for these kind of hackers dude..

I didn't mean that they literally want it to get leaked, dude.. I'm just saying that they don't really worry about it, and that it helps their career..
              Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
              also sluts

- - - Updated - - -

cuz again, what is the point of taking a nude pic?

Comment

You honestly think a cell phone is a SECURE place? I think this dude who hacked proves you wrong, and many apps that are available on google play or apple store have access to all the shit inside your phone..soo keep thinking your phone is a secure place, lmfao.

Of course they could have known because celebrities are no 1 target for these kind of hackers dude..

I didn't mean that they literally want it to get leaked, dude.. I'm just saying that they don't really worry about it, and that it helps their career..

also sluts

- - - Updated - - -

cuz again, what is the point of taking a nude pic?
                who cares if the phone is secure or not...or how this hacker proves to me.....

this is my phone, i can do whatever I want. you know what im saying?

ur browser history can be checked anytime, easily...but u still open with it whatever u want...secret stuff that only u know about that u dont want others to know.

its just the fact that ur saying these celebs took the nude pics for the simple fact that they knew they were gonna leak and they wanted attention...
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

they all sluts mate.. they dont give a fuck about their nudes being leaked, cuz it only raises their popularity.. and u sound super gay
                  You're telling me a girl is a slut because she take naked pictures of herself?

That would mean you're a slut too when you send dick pics to your girlfriend..

Why pick on somebody helpless
                  If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

who cares if the phone is secure or not...or how this hacker proves to me.....

this is my phone, i can do whatever I want. you know what im saying?

ur browser history can be checked anytime, easily...but u still open with it whatever u want...secret stuff that only u know about that u dont want others to know.

its just the fact that ur saying these celebs took the nude pics for the simple fact that they knew they were gonna leak and they wanted attention...
                    I get what you are saying bro, but again, they are celebrities and they should know this stuff and they should be smarter than that, so there's no really a reason to feel pity for them..

And I bet my money some of these celebs did it just cuz of that, just like Kim K loved when her sex tape got leaked, it gave her career.
                    Maybe Jennifer didn't, but some of them def did..
                    Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                    You're telling me a girl is a slut because she take naked pictures of herself?

That would mean you're a slut too when you send dick pics to your girlfriend..
                    Yes. But naked pictures. I don't mean those naughty little tense pics, in bra or panties.. I mean completely nude.. It's slutty mate, I don't know why girl would ever take those pics, because theres no point in it..
                    And again, I don't mean LITERALLY every girl who does that is slut..but most of them, yeah.

And why the fuck would I send dick pics to my gf bruh? She can see my dick in person, lol. What's the point of pictures of it. And dick pics are even worsee than girls nudes..who the fuck wants to look at a dick lol.

Comment

i have a dl for a few kate upton videos, not sure if i'm allowed to post it lol.
                      pm me if you want the link.

Comment

I get what you are saying bro, but again, they are celebrities and they should know this stuff and they should be smarter than that, so there's no really a reason to feel pity for them..

And I bet my money some of these celebs did it just cuz of that, just like Kim K loved when her sex tape got leaked, it gave her career.
                        Maybe Jennifer didn't, but some of them def did..

Yes. But naked pictures. I don't mean those naughty little tense pics, in bra or panties.. I mean completely nude.. It's slutty mate, I don't know why girl would ever take those pics, because theres no point in it..
                        And again, I don't mean LITERALLY every girl who does that is slut..but most of them, yeah.

And why the fuck would I send dick pics to my gf bruh? She can see my dick in person, lol. What's the point of pictures of it. And dick pics are even worsee than girls nudes..who the fuck wants to look at a dick lol.

bruv what about like long distance and shit like them celebrities tour a lot and aren't home all the time therefore they are u-able to physically be with there bfs/husbands so they cant pleasure them ya know?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                          bruv what about like long distance and shit like them celebrities tour a lot and aren't home all the time therefore they are u-able to physically be with there bfs/husbands so they cant pleasure them ya know?
                          and with pics they can pleasure them? i think pics will only make them feel more desperate for them if you feel me..

Comment

Working...
                          X