Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
    Hmm true, but no reason to panic.
    in what way is it a "no reason to panic"??
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
      lol ?

Just sayin it aint a reason to panic cuz KC wrote somethin like "run away and never return" and it aint like half of NYC has ebola...

Comment

I give it until November before every state has it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          ur dumb as fuck

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
            ur dumb as fuck
            please explain if u start fuckin arround

- - - Updated - - -

lol ?

Just sayin it aint a reason to panic cuz KC wrote somethin like "run away and never return" and it aint like half of NYC has ebola...
            An epidemic is the rapid spread of infectious disease to a large number of persons in a given population...
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemic

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
              please explain if u start fuckin arround

- - - Updated - - -

Epidemic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
              god damn you fellas are retarded as fuck tbvh..

fuckin' epidemic, you kidding me?

it's not like half of population has ebola, it's only 1 or 2 persons that we know of..and you seriously gonna think that this is gonna be huge epidemic in USA?

There is cure for Ebola, a nurse who got Ebola is now cured and set to be released..

You guys are falling for this burst of media bullshit, i swear every US channel i turn there is talk about "EBOLA OUTBREAK", "EBOLA EPIDEMIC", "EBOLA IS HERE, WE ALL DIE"..like what the fuck, this ain't a movie, i swear americans are such pussies, and US media is worst.

Lot of people died from Ebola, but there were more serious outbreaks of viruses that YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW because media didn't cover it at all!

Media makes all of this blow waaaaay out of proportions and it's obvious that US is trying to scare people to get vaccines so US can fix their economy a little bit, cuz it's no secret that USA really isn't the most powerful and stable country in the world right now..

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                god damn you fellas are retarded as fuck tbvh..

fuckin' epidemic, you kidding me?

it's not like half of population has ebola, it's only 1 or 2 persons that we know of..and you seriously gonna think that this is gonna be huge epidemic in USA?

There is cure for Ebola, a nurse who got Ebola is now cured and set to be released..

You guys are falling for this burst of media bullshit, i swear every US channel i turn there is talk about "EBOLA OUTBREAK", "EBOLA EPIDEMIC", "EBOLA IS HERE, WE ALL DIE"..like what the fuck, this ain't a movie, i swear americans are such pussies, and US media is worst.

Lot of people died from Ebola, but there were more serious outbreaks of viruses that YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW because media didn't cover it at all!

Media makes all of this blow waaaaay out of proportions and it's obvious that US is trying to scare people to get vaccines so US can fix their economy a little bit, cuz it's no secret that USA really isn't the most powerful and stable country in the world right now..
                wut you sayin bout africa?

kinda feeling you didn't read the quote so imma post it again...fella

An epidemic is the rapid spread of infectious disease to a large number of persons in a given population...

Comment

Ebola epidemic is maybe in Africa not in the whole world, but even there Nigeria has officially beaten Ebola and the situation is getting better and better in Africa.

Only mainstream media are making a big deal of it.

Comment

Ebola epidemic is maybe in Africa not in the whole world, but even there Nigeria has officially beaten Ebola and the situation is getting better and better in Africa.

Only mainstream media are making a big deal of it.
                    yup senegal too.

but first ebola case in mali

Comment

yup senegal too.

but first ebola case in mali
                      If they gonna take care of him they should be fine.

It will take some time to fully beat Ebola in Africa but im sure it will only get better from now.

Comment

run forest run

Comment

wut you sayin bout africa?

kinda feeling you didn't read the quote so imma post it again...fella
                          I was talking about population of NYC, not population of world.

And are you seriously comparing Africa to USA?

Africa has very, very, VERY poor health care system, they don't have medicines or system strong enough to fight with Ebola, on the other side, USA has probably best health care system to fight this "outbreak".

US is just using Africa situation to make money of it..

And I read it right.. chances of it spreading all across US, or globally are fuckin under 0.00001%

but you know what? i'd love for this epidemic to happen, cuz all of you seem like you want it sooo much.. ur acting like a bunch of chickens

Comment

Working...
                          X