No announcement yet.

Ebola is now in New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebola isn't even in my country and I'm kinda scared. Doesn't get much to induce panic

Comment

US has a patent on the virus they registered back in `09

Comment

c5 coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          Just stay at home as much as you can =/
          all day homie , playing mmos xD

Comment

Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
            all day homie , playing mmos xD
            which mmos u play? I havent played one in 5 years, last one i remember playing was like ... frigin 9 dragons or somethijg

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              c5 coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                which mmos u play? I havent played one in 5 years, last one i remember playing was like ... frigin 9 dragons or somethijg
                this one?
                Christian Online Bible Game - Try It For Free - BIG Bible Town
                .................... ....................

Comment

You went through the trouble of searching that up just to make fun of God?

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                    Aion

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                      I was talking about population of NYC, not population of world.

And are you seriously comparing Africa to USA?

Africa has very, very, VERY poor health care system, they don't have medicines or system strong enough to fight with Ebola, on the other side, USA has probably best health care system to fight this "outbreak".

US is just using Africa situation to make money of it..

And I read it right.. chances of it spreading all across US, or globally are fuckin under 0.00001%

but you know what? i'd love for this epidemic to happen, cuz all of you seem like you want it sooo much.. ur acting like a bunch of chickens
                      you should check the us health system.

how do they make money off it?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                      If they gonna take care of him they should be fine.

It will take some time to fully beat Ebola in Africa but im sure it will only get better from now.
                      Symptoms may appear anywhere from 2 to 21 days after exposure to Ebola, but the average is 8 to 10 days.
                      http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/symptoms/index.html?s_cid=cs_284

- - - Updated - - -

I was talking about population of NYC, not population of world.

And are you seriously comparing Africa to USA?

Africa has very, very, VERY poor health care system, they don't have medicines or system strong enough to fight with Ebola, on the other side, USA has probably best health care system to fight this "outbreak".

US is just using Africa situation to make money of it..

And I read it right.. chances of it spreading all across US, or globally are fuckin under 0.00001%

but you know what? i'd love for this epidemic to happen, cuz all of you seem like you want it sooo much.. ur acting like a bunch of chickens
                      no we are just realistic.

obviously you can't discuss like a grown ass man. you start bicthin and offend people

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
                        you should check the us health system.

how do they make money off it?

- - - Updated - - -

Signs and Symptoms | Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever | CDC

- - - Updated - - -

no we are just realistic.

obviously you can't discuss like a grown ass man. you start bicthin and offend people
                        1. Compared to Africa, US health care system is heaven on earth. And there will be no epidemic in US unless they fuck up badly.

How do they make money? Cuz they panicked every human in US to buy supplies and medicines, media makes super money cuz they have unlimited source of material for their shows and news.. It's pretty obvious, everyone profits from this, except normal humans.

2. I don't know why you posted that link, he said: "if they take care of him they should be fine".
                        They won't release him after 1 day, they will keep him quarantined for whole 21 days, and will release him only if they are 100% Ebola is gone from his body.

3. You aren't realistic, you are everything but realistic, you seem like you are super scared and panicked, and really there is no reason to panic. Ebola is treatable and it's not epidemic or whatever you say or media says that it is.. Again, there were much bigger threats and viruses, we can even say epidemics, that were not broadcasted so much in media and people don't even know about them, but they killed much, much more people..

I can discuss like a grown ass man, but only if person who I am discussing with is a grown ass man.

Comment

1. Compared to Africa, US health care system is heaven on earth. And there will be no epidemic in US unless they fuck up badly.

How do they make money? Cuz they panicked every human in US to buy supplies and medicines, media makes super money cuz they have unlimited source of material for their shows and news.. It's pretty obvious, everyone profits from this, except normal humans.

2. I don't know why you posted that link, he said: "if they take care of him they should be fine".
                          They won't release him after 1 day, they will keep him quarantined for whole 21 days, and will release him only if they are 100% Ebola is gone from his body.

3. You aren't realistic, you are everything but realistic, you seem like you are super scared and panicked, and really there is no reason to panic. Ebola is treatable and it's not epidemic or whatever you say or media says that it is.. Again, there were much bigger threats and viruses, we can even say epidemics, that were not broadcasted so much in media and people don't even know about them, but they killed much, much more people..

I can discuss like a grown ass man, but only if person who I am discussing with is a grown ass man.
                          obviously you don't get it

but how can they report bout it without using any pictures or information?

isn't "media" giving us information?

- - - Updated - - -

lol

i didn't say there is a ebola epidemic in the us. how do you think does an epidemic start?

next point:

Symptoms may appear anywhere from 2 to 21 days after exposure to Ebola, but the average is 8 to 10 days.

- - - Updated - - -

god damn you fellas are retarded as fuck tbvh..

fuckin' epidemic, you kidding me?

it's not like half of population has ebola, it's only 1 or 2 persons that we know of..and you seriously gonna think that this is gonna be huge epidemic in USA?

There is cure for Ebola, a nurse who got Ebola is now cured and set to be released..

You guys are falling for this burst of media bullshit, i swear every US channel i turn there is talk about "EBOLA OUTBREAK", "EBOLA EPIDEMIC", "EBOLA IS HERE, WE ALL DIE"..like what the fuck, this ain't a movie, i swear americans are such pussies, and US media is worst.

Lot of people died from Ebola, but there were more serious outbreaks of viruses that YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW because media didn't cover it at all!

Media makes all of this blow waaaaay out of proportions and it's obvious that US is trying to scare people to get vaccines so US can fix their economy a little bit, cuz it's no secret that USA really isn't the most powerful and stable country in the world right now..
                          i don't live in the us.german media is different

if you watch fox news or some other shit thats your decision and fault.
                          Last edited by lil_wayne; 10-25-2014, 09:52 AM.

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Working...
                          X