Ebola is now in New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

.................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
        Your not making fun on me , your actually insulting God. Id repent if I were you

Comment

Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
          obviously you don't get it

but how can they report bout it without using any pictures or information?

isn't "media" giving us information?

- - - Updated - - -

lol

i didn't say there is a ebola epidemic in the us. how do you think does an epidemic start?

next point:

- - - Updated - - -

i don't live in the us.german media is different

if you watch fox news or some other shit thats your decision and fault.
          Seems like I don't bro..

Trust me media can report without anything and no proof at all and people will still believe them.
          And yes, media is giving you information, but it doesn't necessarily mean that that information is correct, if you know what i mean..

I know you didn't, but you mentioned epidemic. I know how it starts, and what's happening in US in not how it starts.
          It happens rapidly and in most cases it can't be stopped. Like it was in Africa.
          What's happening in US is very slow, very stoppable and very far from epidemic.

I don't live in US either.. And I don't watch those news channels, but this is happening in US, so US media should be more reliable, and they aren't.

But anyway, I don't wanna waste any more time on this pointless conversation, because worst from Ebola has passed and it left thousands of victims, but it will soon be over.

There is more media coverage for these few victims in US then there were for thousands of victims in Africa.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
              Seems like I don't bro..

Trust me media can report without anything and no proof at all and people will still believe them.
              And yes, media is giving you information, but it doesn't necessarily mean that that information is correct, if you know what i mean..

I know you didn't, but you mentioned epidemic. I know how it starts, and what's happening in US in not how it starts.
              It happens rapidly and in most cases it can't be stopped. Like it was in Africa.
              What's happening in US is very slow, very stoppable and very far from epidemic.

I don't live in US either.. And I don't watch those news channels, but this is happening in US, so US media should be more reliable, and they aren't.

But anyway, I don't wanna waste any more time on this pointless conversation, because worst from Ebola has passed and it left thousands of victims, but it will soon be over.

There is more media coverage for these few victims in US then there were for thousands of victims in Africa.
              this the only point i disagree (or i just don't see how it's stoppable. i don't see how they could control it)

most other points in this point i agree wit

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
              If they gonna take care of him they should be fine.

It will take some time to fully beat Ebola in Africa but im sure it will only get better from now.
              she did die

little girl was 2 years old. she went by bus to the hospital.

use google translate or some shit if you want. but i always post the source. http://www.spiegel.de/gesundheit/dia...-a-999201.html
              Last edited by lil_wayne; 10-26-2014, 05:03 AM.

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Two days ago they had a ebola warning in my town.
                Thought they wanna fuck with me.. out of all the possible towns in germany
                Turnt out that it was false alarm tho

Comment

she did die

little girl was 2 years old. she went by bus to the hospital.

use google translate or some shit if you want. but i always post the source. Ebola: WHO f�rchtet Ausbreitung des Virus in Mali - SPIEGEL ONLINE
                  Nah I saw it here on the news too, thats sad but hope the people that were with her are gonna be monitored so it wont spread.

Comment

this the only point i disagree (or i just don't see how it's stoppable. i don't see how they could control it)

most other points in this point i agree wit
                    I agree, maybe not very stoppable, but stoppable.. cuz they can contain it if they find about the victim on time.. but of course it's not something you can predict, there are many things that can go wrong.. but I really think worst has passed and that it won't spread more than it already did.

Comment

colloidal silver: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions and Warnings - WebMD

Colloidal silver is LIKELY UNSAFE for use. The silver in colloidal silver products gets deposited in vital organs such as the skin, liver, spleen, kidney, muscle, and brain. This can lead to an irreversible bluish skin discoloration that first appears in the gums. It can also stimulate melanin production in skin, and areas exposed to the sun will become increasingly discolored.
                      Special Precautions & Warnings:

Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Colloidal silver is LIKELY UNSAFE when taken by mouth, applied to the skin or injected intravenously. Increased silver levels in pregnant women have been linked to abnormal development of the ear, face, and neck in their babies. Colloidal silver supplements can also lead to silver accumulation in the body, which can lead to an irreversible bluish skin discoloration known as argyria. Silver can also be deposited in vital organs, where it does serious damage.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-779-colloidal%20silver.aspx?activeingredientid=779&activeingredientname=colloidal%20silver

Colloidal silver is LIKELY UNSAFE for use. The silver in colloidal silver products gets deposited in vital organs such as the skin, liver, spleen, kidney, muscle, and brain. This can lead to an irreversible bluish skin discoloration that first appears in the gums. It can also stimulate melanin production in skin, and areas exposed to the sun will become increasingly discolored.

Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Colloidal silver is LIKELY UNSAFE when taken by mouth, applied to the skin or injected intravenously. Increased silver levels in pregnant women have been linked to abnormal development of the ear, face, and neck in their babies. Colloidal silver supplements can also lead to silver accumulation in the body, which can lead to an irreversible bluish skin discoloration known as argyria. Silver can also be deposited in vital organs, where it does serious damage.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-779-colloidal%20silver.aspx?activeingredientid=779&activeingredientname=colloidal%20silver

Comment

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                        Two days ago they had a ebola warning in my town.
                        Thought they wanna fuck with me.. out of all the possible towns in germany
                        Turnt out that it was false alarm tho
                        who's the girl in your sig?
                        .................... ....................

Comment

who's the girl in your sig?
                          absolutely no idea tbh
                          sorry :/

Comment

Working...
                          X