No announcement yet.

Damn why is nothing being done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a shame most of people doesn't know that alot of the world's political problems are pre-scripted. It's all a scripted scenario.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

North Korea has China as a powerful ally that the US doesn't really want to piss off.
      China is very big on not having Western influence close to their borders, which is why there is a lot of shit that is going on in Hong Kong right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
      damn good point man funny how all the hot spots are the countries that are in conflicts with the USA as we speak
      Saudi Arabia, Venezuala, and Russia are not in open conflict with USA
      Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

I think you have started a thread on a topic you know nothing about perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
          /thread

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post
              North Korea has China as a powerful ally that the US doesn't really want to piss off.
              China is very big on not having Western influence close to their borders, which is why there is a lot of shit that is going on in Hong Kong right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Excuse me?

Comment

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                Excuse me?
                המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Excuse me?
                  They are not in open conflict with USA, there is a likelihood of a proxy war hapenning, but it has not happened yet. Only sanctions are in place, which groups Russia in with: Cuba, Yemen, Iran, Sudan, Syria, Belarus, The Republic of Congo, Iraq, Lebanon, Somalia, etc. (there's about 25 countries that have embargos)

What Russia is doing to Ukraine to USA, is almost the same thing that USA is doing to Russia through Syria (which is a Russian ally).

Untill the states starts sending arms to Ukraine, there is no open conflict (yet)
                  Last edited by Bill Laimbeer; 02-07-2015, 08:14 PM.
                  Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

They are not in open conflict with USA, there is a likelihood of a proxy war hapenning, but it has not happened yet. Only sanctions are in place, which groups Russia in with: Cuba, Yemen, Iran, Sudan, Syria, Belarus, The Republic of Congo, Iraq, Lebanon, Somalia, etc. (there's about 25 countries that have embargos)

What Russia is doing to Ukraine to USA, is almost the same thing that USA is doing to Russia through Syria (which is a Russian ally).

Untill the states starts sending arms to Ukraine, there is no open conflict (yet)
                    We have always sort of hated each other. I have heard that Putin is going to disappear before sometime in May. Don't take my word for it. But this is old information. I find it odd how media outlets in the West are now trying to portray Putin as being on the autism scale. Sort of ties in with the info lol.
                    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

there are tensions between those countries but your right they arent in open conflict

Your right, i dont know much but i know a bit the point of the thread was to educate through discussion because im not the only one who lacks knowledge on this issue.

- - - Updated - - -

iraq never had nuclear weapons only oil
                      North korea ain't doing shit lol

Yes i know but the motivation (that we were told) for the invasion was that bush suspected they had nuclear weapons

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
                        The US can't never do anything right. If we don't go to war with someone than we re not doing anything about the problem, but if we do then we re meddling in other peoples business and being a bully..
                        right. but I don’t consider it bullying if you’re letting the person that’s bullying bully you. they letting usa get away with a looooot of stuff. they just haven't reached that point yet (like our government)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X