X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
    the interview

Comment

Many reasons, one being NK is backed by China. China and the US have a decent relationship and its really not worth pissing them off.

Comment

Originally posted by Mind` View Post
        Ye sometimes i'm thinking about this stuff, like what if i was born there or there
        Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
        I see so many people talking about how much they hate where they are or wanting to leave but really when you look at the big picture we re the lucky ones.
        I know, we all should be more thankful

Comment

Originally posted by Ghor View Post
          /thread
          /yourmum fckboi fuck you know on this topic

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Why is nothing being done here ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
              /yourmum fckboi fuck you know on this topic
              How old are you?

I believe in Isolationism, The US has no right to police what goes on in the world.. not only will Isolationism benefit everyone, it is in their own self interest as well.. I could elaborate but given your childish reply it would probably be a waste of time

Comment

How old are you?

I believe in Isolationism, The US has no right to police what goes on in the world.. not only will Isolationism benefit everyone, it is in their own self interest as well.. I could elaborate but given your childish reply it would probably be a waste of time

Dead as fuck USA already came around and stuck there noses in worldly affairs wouldn't be so bad to contest the killing of innocence instead of being the ones causing the deaths in the middle east

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                  Dead as fuck USA already came around and stuck there noses in worldly affairs wouldn't be so bad to contest the killing of innocence instead of being the ones causing the deaths in the middle east

That's the point... The Hegemon always feels like they have a right to force their policies and "freedom" on others, it was a terrible failure in the Middle East and it would be a terrible failure in the case you're proposing as well.

Comment

That's the point... The Hegemon always feels like they have a right to force their policies and "freedom" on others, it was a terrible failure in the Middle East and it would be a terrible failure in the case you're proposing as well.
                    true its dope that the citizens of North Korea are like standing up slowly slowly taking shit on themselves

anyway yeah i fucked up with that other post didnt think out what i was saying and shit but still its a shame
                    we all act like we are in some new futuristic world where everyone is loving and accepting but that is so far from the truth we are still living like barbaric animals i guess ultimately it comes down to fear everyone fears of there being after they pass away so when one person says you'll become a horse or donkey in your next life or that you'll die and live as a king and one other religion says you'll be condemed to endless pain and torture people get scared and become animals.
                    Last edited by Zimmie; 02-12-2015, 12:34 AM.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                    X