Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you invest your money if you had few millions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you invest your money if you had few millions?

IF you had like 2-5 millions to invest. I've heard that guys invest small amounts like that and after few years they worth like $200 mil.+
    #DreamChasers

Probably into houses, I think that's where you get most profit because houses are always increasing in value

Comment

That's a small amount?

i have several investments in things like coke, Merck, etc. but a good return on them is like 5-10%. Unless you have the money to gamble on risky investments and happen to get lucky (like investing in facebook lucky) it's not going to make you rich quick.

With a good financial adviser though you can certainly make money. One of Darrell's bosses has several million from investments, but he's been doing it for probably 30 years and was already making several hundred thousand a year.

All that aside if I had that kind of money to invest I'd probably still play it safe and spread it out over multiple sure-thing investments. I'm a rain day type person and not a gambler.
      None

Comment

Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
        That's a small amount?

i have several investments in things like coke, Merck, etc. but a good return on them is like 5-10%. Unless you have the money to gamble on risky investments and happen to get lucky (like investing in facebook lucky) it's not going to make you rich quick.

With a good financial adviser though you can certainly make money. One of Darrell's bosses has several million from investments, but he's been doing it for probably 30 years and was already making several hundred thousand a year.

All that aside if I had that kind of money to invest I'd probably still play it safe and spread it out over multiple sure-thing investments. I'm a rain day type person and not a gambler.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by Omoyoungmoney View Post
          IF you had like 2-5 millions to invest. I've heard that guys invest small amounts like that and after few years they worth like $200 mil.+
          id make my own business if i had that money

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            id make my own business if i had that money
            Business like what? Clothing store or?
            #DreamChasers

Comment

You only make that kind of return with high risk investments. If you want to see steady growth, do low risk investments. Invest in real estate, blue chip stock, buy government bonds. Saudi Arabia just started selling government bonds this week because of the low oil prices and their growing deficit. As soon as oil goes back up, those bonds will be worth a fortune.
              Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by Omoyoungmoney View Post
                are you a millionaire or something lol?

Comment

Mulah
                  Talkin' bout' M'$

Comment

send it to ppl like me with paypal

then i will pay u back a week later with more money

i promise i won't steal ur money

Comment

I've already made a little money investing in American Caresource (ANCI).

Just buy cheap stocks in bulk.
                      .................... ....................

Comment

Invest in real estate if you have that type of money

Comment

Working...
                        X