This is what Jesus looked like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    Dude....Assyrian people are always known to be Lightly brown to White people. Jews were brownish-White people..there were def black people...but a minority. Till today, if you travel to Israel, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon area...you will see it full of 'white' skinned people.

Who said that middle eastern people are 'black' people...lol.....Not because Africa is basically connected to the middle east, then it should be full of black people. Europe is basically connected to Africa too...'Black people' exist there mostly coz their ancestors were enslaved.

I know for sure Jesus isn't this same guy from the statues and pics in the churches and shit....but Jews and Assyrian people are and were considered light skinned people...

I highly doubt Jesus was a full on very dark black person with a white beard like your pic showed
    lol ether. you're actually a smart dude sometimnes

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
      lol ether. you're actually a smart dude sometimnes
      This dude aint ether nobody

the bible says jesus is black Vocker didnt even answer my questions

Comment

wtf are u saying kc in bible no where says how jesus is

Comment

Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
          wtf are u saying kc in bible no where says how jesus is
          Bro

I just posted the verse damn near twice , pay attention and keep up

Revelation 1

1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

THIS WAS A VISION THAT THE MOST HIGH GAVE TO JOHN , IT IS THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST, REVELATION MEANS TO REVEAL

LETS CONTINUE READING

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

THE SON OF MAN IS WHO WE ALSO CALL JESUS CHRIST IN THE BIBLE JOHN WAS SEEING JESUS CHRIST AND WRITING WHAT HE SAW

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
          15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
          16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

THIS IS THE DESCRIPTION OF CHRIST THE BIBLE GIVES

HIS HEAD, AND HIS HAIRS ON HIS HEAD WERE WHITE LIKE WOOL, WHICH IS A TEXTURE, AS WHITE AS SNOW WHICH IS A COLOR

HIS EYES WERE A FALME OF FIRE, CHRIST DRANK WINE,

AND HIS FEET WERE LIKE FINE BRASS AS IF THEY WERE BURNED IN A FURNANCE,

IF YOU TAKE BRASS AND BURN IT, WHAT COLOR DO U GET IT?

COme on man

Vocker didnt refute anything and if u still dont believe it,

we can trace jesus's geneology from adam to abrhanm to jesus , its all going to end the same

Comment

[MENTION=61746]Vocker[/MENTION] dawg if ur gonna debate someone dont just leave em hanging bruh

can u refute the scriptures that say Jesus was black and also did u look up the genealogy of christ?

Comment

Jesus in 2015

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                @Vocker dawg if ur gonna debate someone dont just leave em hanging bruh

can u refute the scriptures that say Jesus was black and also did u look up the genealogy of christ?
                nah man, I don't wanna leave you hanging, I just don't wanna argue lol

Jesus can be black if you want him to be black, he can be a ginger if you want him to be a ginger...doesn't really matter actually
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                  nah man, I don't wanna leave you hanging, I just don't wanna argue lol

Jesus can be black if you want him to be black, he can be a ginger if you want him to be a ginger...doesn't really matter actually

Can You tell me the geneaology of christ and can you read revelation 1 :14 which gives the description of christ,
                  christ description is in the bible and it says he is black brah, there is no argument

Comment

Can You tell me the geneaology of christ and can you read revelation 1 :14 which gives the description of christ,
                    christ description is in the bible and it says he is black brah, there is no argument
                    It doest say hes black on that part..i just googled it

seems you are making up bulshit lol
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Comment

Bro

I just posted the verse damn near twice , pay attention and keep up

Revelation 1

1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

THIS WAS A VISION THAT THE MOST HIGH GAVE TO JOHN , IT IS THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST, REVELATION MEANS TO REVEAL

LETS CONTINUE READING

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

THE SON OF MAN IS WHO WE ALSO CALL JESUS CHRIST IN THE BIBLE JOHN WAS SEEING JESUS CHRIST AND WRITING WHAT HE SAW

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
                        15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
                        16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

THIS IS THE DESCRIPTION OF CHRIST THE BIBLE GIVES

HIS HEAD, AND HIS HAIRS ON HIS HEAD WERE WHITE LIKE WOOL, WHICH IS A TEXTURE, AS WHITE AS SNOW WHICH IS A COLOR

HIS EYES WERE A FALME OF FIRE, CHRIST DRANK WINE,

AND HIS FEET WERE LIKE FINE BRASS AS IF THEY WERE BURNED IN A FURNANCE,

IF YOU TAKE BRASS AND BURN IT, WHAT COLOR DO U GET IT?

COme on man

Vocker didnt refute anything and if u still dont believe it,

we can trace jesus's geneology from adam to abrhanm to jesus , its all going to end the same

nothing there says that jesus is black. take your L

Comment

He had hair like wool, like Wayne?

I hate them thirsty bitches
                          Cut them off like circumcision
                          -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                          X