Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've read kidcomets post like 5 times
    i still cant find where it says jesus is black

kc please stop making up bullshit maine.

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      Ask your history teacher

if his skin color didnt matter, why did they change his skin color and then force Christianity and white jesus onto slaves?
      Did they ?

When exactly did they changed his skin color tho ?

Because in the video you can see Jesus being portrayed white and that was long before Caesre Borgia was even born

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
        i've read kidcomets post like 5 times
        i still cant find where it says jesus is black

kc please stop making up bullshit maine.

what color is bronze when it burns in a furnace?

let me dumb it down for you

if you took a penny
        and put it in fire and took it out, what color would it be?

Also let me pull up another reference since the very depiction of christ in revelation is not enought for you dummy dumb dumb brain to comprehend

JESUS CHRIST AKA YESHUA is FROM THE TRIBE OF JUDAH IN THE BIBLE

“Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.”
        Jeremiah 14:2

LET ME BREAK THIS DOWN FOR YOU

THE BIBLE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE TRIBE OF JUDAH

IT SPECIFICALLY SAYS

“Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.”

THEY ARE BLACK

THE TRIBE OF JUDAH WERE BLACK

IF YOU ARE TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND THIS LET ME PULL UP ANOTHER REFERENCE

Song of Solomon 1:5
        5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

KING SOLOMON WAS BLACK,

FOLLOW THE GENEALOGY OF CHRIST

DO YOU WANT GO ON OR U GONNA STILL COME BACK AND DENY IT

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
        Did they ?

When exactly did they changed his skin color tho ?

Because in the video you can see Jesus being portrayed white and that was long before Caesre Borgia was even born

Oh were gonna post youtube videos as sources now? If I did this you guys would laugh and be like
        LOL YOUTUBE?
        Okay then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffn17f8BHDU

EVEN THIS WHITE MAN KNOWS THE TRUTH

AND THE RUSSIAN ICONS WHICH PREDATE ALL THE IMAGES IN THAT VIDEO DEPICTS A BLACK MESSIAH FOR THE 2nd TIME
        Last edited by KidComet; 12-19-2015, 03:27 PM.

Comment

kidcomet be like......... such and such said moses saw jesus' penis by accident and said it was very large, so jesus must of been black

Comment

Oh were gonna post youtube videos as sources now? If I did this you guys would laugh and be like
            LOL YOUTUBE?
            Okay then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffn17f8BHDU

EVEN THIS WHITE MAN KNOWS THE TRUTH

AND THE RUSSIAN ICONS WHICH PREDATE ALL THE IMAGES IN THAT VIDEO DEPICTS A BLACK MESSIAH FOR THE 2nd TIME
            But I didnt post a consipracy 20-50 min youtube video but a video where are pics of Jesus as he was portrayed in early christian art

anyway this is my last post on this, I wont convince you and you wont convince me so believe what you want

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
              But I didnt post a consipracy 20-50 min youtube video but a video where are pics of Jesus as he was portrayed in early christian art

anyway this is my last post on this, I wont convince you and you wont convince me so believe what you want

READ THIS VERSE YOU DUMMY

JESUS CHRIST AKA YESHUA is FROM THE TRIBE OF JUDAH IN THE BIBLE

Jeremiah 14:2

LET ME BREAK THIS DOWN FOR YOU

THE BIBLE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE TRIBE OF JUDAH

IT SPECIFICALLY SAYS

THEY ARE BLACK

THE TRIBE OF JUDAH WERE BLACK

LET ME POST THE VERSE AGAIN SO THERE IS NO CONFUSION YOU DUMB DUMMY DUMB DUMB BOY

Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.”

PERSIAN?
              ASSYRIAN?

they are black

WHITE?

they are black
              ORANGE?

they are black
              they are black
              they are black
              they are black
              they are black

IF YOU ARE TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND THIS LET ME PULL UP ANOTHER REFERENCE

Song of Solomon 1:5
              5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

KING SOLOMON WAS BLACK,

FOLLOW THE GENEALOGY OF CHRIST

DO YOU WANT GO ON OR U GONNA STILL COME BACK AND DENY IT

Last edited by KidComet; 12-19-2015, 07:50 PM.

Comment

genius troll KC... "they are black unto the ground"..

black in this verse is used meaning black with sorrow... as the Bible commentaries all agree:

"To be black," in Hebrew, is "to be dressed in mourning"

and only the version of the verse you posted even uses the translation 'black'...

all the other translations use the following words instead:

"Judah mourns, and its gates languish; they mourn for the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem has gone up."

"Judea hath mourned, and the gates thereof are fallen, and are become obscure on the ground, and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up. "

"Mourned hath Judah, and her gates have languished, They have mourned to the earth, And the cry of Jerusalem hath gone up."

not to mention the translations which say:

"Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish, they sit in black upon the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up."

"Judah mourns, and its gates languish, they sit in black on the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up."

Comment

Originally posted by Ghor View Post
                  genius troll KC... "they are black unto the ground"..

black in this verse is used meaning black with sorrow... as the Bible commentaries all agree:

"To be black," in Hebrew, is "to be dressed in mourning"

and only the version of the verse you posted even uses the translation 'black'...

all the other translations use the following words instead:

"Judah mourns, and its gates languish; they mourn for the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem has gone up."

"Judea hath mourned, and the gates thereof are fallen, and are become obscure on the ground, and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up. "

"Mourned hath Judah, and her gates have languished, They have mourned to the earth, And the cry of Jerusalem hath gone up."

not to mention the translations which say:

"Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish, they sit in black upon the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up."

"Judah mourns, and its gates languish, they sit in black on the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up."

This nigga copied and paste from biblehub

We use the kings james version only bro, why you using other translastions which have been altered from the original text , come on bruh, use the KJV only, the other versions are wrong, you cant pick and choose now

Now go back to biblehub and tell me what it says about king solomon

Comment

This nigga copied and paste from biblehub

We use the kings james version only bro, why you using other translastions which have been altered from the original text , come on bruh, use the KJV only, the other versions are wrong, you cant pick and choose now

Now go back to biblehub and tell me what it says about king solomon

..... that doesn't change the fact that black was used to mean 'dressed in black' or 'mourning'....

and the bible wasn't originally written in English so there are countless different translations...

in the original hebrew the meaning wasn't that they were black skinned, but rather that they were black with sorrow....

I'm done anyway... it's beyond retarded to think that Jews/canaanites were black..

Comment

Originally posted by Ghor View Post
                      ..... that doesn't change the fact that black was used to mean 'dressed in black' or 'mourning'....

and the bible wasn't originally written in English so there are countless different translations...

in the original hebrew the meaning wasn't that they were black skinned, but rather that they were black with sorrow....

I'm done anyway... it's beyond retarded to think that Jews/canaanites were black..
                      I LOVE How you dodge the song of solomon verse TWICE

And NO SHIT that the bible wasnt written in english originally the KJV is the CLOSET the the orginal translation

So you can read hebrew now? I dont think so.

The REAL JEWS of the bible were the negros bro, how can you think that they were anything but black.

68 And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

THE WORD EGYPT MEANS BONDAGE, OR SLAVERY,

NAME ONE GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO WERE BROUGHT INTO SLAVERY BY THE USE OF SHIPS OTHER THEN THE NEGROS?

ILL WAIT

Comment

Not to do with thread but a cool video

Comment

[MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] took a few Ls in this topic

Comment

Working...
                          X