• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    It doest say hes black on that part..i just googled it

seems you are making up bulshit lol
    As usual lol

Talking straight nonsense. I study classical civilisation and ancient history. Basically what you said was correct.

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
      nothing there says that jesus is black. take your L

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        It doest say hes black on that part..i just googled it

seems you are making up bulshit lol
        Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
        nothing there says that jesus is black. take your L

Yall niggas know that the bible was written 2000 years ago right? The book is spirtual brah,
        It dont need to say

"Jesus Was a black Man"

It says specifically

That the hair on his head were like wool and white

and it said his feet were like bronze when it burns in the furnace

With this description of Christ, what people today fit this description?

also tell me the genealogy of christ

The bible also calls Jesus a Lamb, does it mean he is actually the animal a lamb? no

you guys need to get into the spirit to be able to understand the bible

- - - Updated - - -
        Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
        As usual lol

Talking straight nonsense. I study classical civilisation and ancient history. Basically what you said was correct.
        What did you schools teach you about who the negros were prior to the slave trade?

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
          Yall niggas know that the bible was written 2000 years ago right? The book is spirtual brah,
          It dont need to say

"Jesus Was a black Man"

It says specifically

In the line after that it says his face was like the sun shining

by your logic Jesus was asian?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghor View Post
            In the line after that it says his face was like the sun shining

by your logic Jesus was asian?
            bruh come on now,

His FACE was LIKE THE SUN SHINING

not
            His Face was LIKE WHEN YOU LOOK INTO THE SUN

Comment

It dont need to say

"Jesus Was a black Man"

It says specifically

also tell me the genealogy of christ

The bible also calls Jesus a Lamb, does it mean he is actually the animal a lamb? no

you guys need to get into the spirit to be able to understand the bible

- - - Updated - - -

What did you schools teach you about who the negros were prior to the slave trade?
              Bruh why youre talking like its straight facts that Jesus was black

if it would be so clear that he was black then why would they still try to "white wash" him ... makes no sense as every christian who has read the bible would know that he was black.. that description from the bible proves nothing imo

He wasnt white or black but dark brown or kinda olive colored
              Last edited by WeezySVK; 12-17-2015, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                Bruh why youre talking like its straight facts that Jesus was black

if it would be so clear that he was black then why would they still try to "white wash" him ... makes no sense as every christian who has read the bible would know that he was black.. that description from the bible proves nothing imo

He wasnt white or black but dark brown or kinda olive colored

First of all you make no sense, the damage has been done already

the

the false image of christ has already been imprinted into the minds of everyone,

Pope Alexander VI had a son named Ceasre Borgia,

The pope had a contest to see who can paint his son the best and that image was to be used as Jesus Christ from that point on

leonardo da vinci won the contest he painted ceasre borgia as the image of christ u see today, and it has been used ever since

even the russia icons depict a BLACK messiah and not a white guy or an assyrian or a persian

If you are going to say that christ wasnt black nor white,

tell me the genealogy of christ

tell me the race and skin color of adam the first man
                tell me nationally of Adam to Abraham to christ

-

Christians dont know nun bout the bible, them niggas still celebrtate christmas when christ was born in the spring and when christimas origininally saturnalia which is a roman pagan holidy, they dont follow the bible they follow the pastor at the church dawg

Comment

[MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] u keep sayin "tell me this and that" and u aint telling shit smh how it affects your life if he wasnt white?

Comment

..... . . . . . .
                    Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 05:07 AM.
                    .................... ....................

Comment

the

the false image of christ has already been imprinted into the minds of everyone,

Pope Alexander VI had a son named Ceasre Borgia,

The pope had a contest to see who can paint his son the best and that image was to be used as Jesus Christ from that point on

leonardo da vinci won the contest he painted ceasre borgia as the image of christ u see today, and it has been used ever since

even the russia icons depict a BLACK messiah and not a white guy or an assyrian or a persian

If you are going to say that christ wasnt black nor white,

tell me the genealogy of christ

tell me the race and skin color of adam the first man
                      tell me nationally of Adam to Abraham to christ

-

Christians dont know nun bout the bible, them niggas still celebrtate christmas when christ was born in the spring and when christimas origininally saturnalia which is a roman pagan holidy, they dont follow the bible they follow the pastor at the church dawg

Source on this ?

and brah I also dont believe that Jesus looked that in the picutre, he deff wasnt white like that but also not black but as I mentioned above I believe he was dark brown

but does it really matter what his skin color was ?

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                        Source on this ?

and brah I also dont believe that Jesus looked that in the picutre, he deff wasnt white like that but also not black but as I mentioned above I believe he was dark brown

but does it really matter what his skin color was ?
                        Ask your history teacher

if his skin color didnt matter, why did they change his skin color and then force Christianity and white jesus onto slaves?

Comment

.................... ....................

Comment

Working...
                          X