how much sleep do you guys get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much sleep do you guys get?

i swear to fucking god im a retard and never sleep and then i miss early morning classes and have to catch up in my own time

such a shit habit infact its 2:30AM and i have class at 8:30AM and im telling yall im not gonna make it and have to watch it at home later in the day which makes me feel lazy as fuck i stay on top of my school shit just makes me feel crummy

i range at most 5-6 hours what about u guys

#FREEVELVET

i get like 9 hours friend. i can never get up when my alarm goes off and i have nothing to get up for anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
      i get like 9 hours friend. i can never get up when my alarm goes off and i have nothing to get up for anymore
      Why don't u look for a job bro. Even if it's not great job keeping your self busy is a good thing

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        damn dude you graduated? i was in your shoes friend feels shitty having so much time on your hands and nothing to do with it

you got hobbies/job/school? gotta keep your mind occupied

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Do what Tunechi does and never sleep

Comment

I aim for 7 to 8 hours every night

Depending on how busy I am I may get less but I can't function on anything less than 6 hours

Comment

Damn you most be bored all the time.. Making these trash ass threads every day

Why pick on somebody helpless
              If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                home girl, they insightful threads.. rather your rollie as garbage, you post bout.. try and stay within the line next time you actually write on a piece of paper.

some people all they do is stay bored, fuck, eat, rap, stay bored more, fuck, eat, rap.. can't judge em cause they live a healthier life style then you...

plus bet yo mama still pack yo lunches.. cause you don't know how to cook or clean, cause you suck at everything in between.
                Last edited by BloodKin; 10-03-2017, 01:37 PM.

Comment

shit!!!.u really told him [MENTION=75037]BloodKin[/MENTION]...however as for my side I sleep about 6-7 hours
                  "I dont like to STOP, I believe u STOP when you DIE"......

Comment

inbetween 6 - 8 hours

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                      yeah i have no life i just stay on HQ and make garbage threads

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                      home girl, they insightful threads.. rather your rollie as garbage, you post bout.. try and stay within the line next time you actually write on a piece of paper.

some people all they do is stay bored, fuck, eat, rap, stay bored more, fuck, eat, rap.. can't judge em cause they live a healthier life style then you...

plus bet yo mama still pack yo lunches.. cause you don't know how to cook or clean, cause you suck at everything in between.

thanks brother <3

#FREEVELVET

Comment

what you doing to nyberg is totally wrong guys imagine if it was some1 doing it to u.
                        "I dont like to STOP, I believe u STOP when you DIE"......

Comment

Working...
                        X