how much sleep do you guys get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ianahbtune View Post
    shit!!!.u really told him [MENTION=75037]BloodKin[/MENTION]...however as for my side I sleep about 6-7 hours
    He really told me what tho?

Why pick on somebody helpless
    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

I go to sleep at 5-6 am, wake up at 1-2pm

And I don't care if thats not normal to you, it's normal to me. Who said that you have to sleep at night? I like night more than that morning shit.

Of course, gonna be hard adjusting to that working life later this year

Comment

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
        Why don't u look for a job bro. Even if it's not great job keeping your self busy is a good thing
        its hard to find what i want to do friend. i need to find a career i'm passionate about but i cant
        Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
        damn dude you graduated? i was in your shoes friend feels shitty having so much time on your hands and nothing to do with it you got hobbies/job/school? gotta keep your mind occupied
        never graduated, i dropped out friend. what did you do in my position?

Comment

No where near enough, but I'm a light sleeper and even if I get 8 hours of sleep I only actually sleep about 4-5 of it

Just checked my Fitbit and I average 5 hours a night, but I've averaged 6 this week because I don't have my daughter.
          None

Comment

honestly ride myself off fumes.. don't get as nearly as much as needed. try on average to get 5-8 hours a night. but not always realistic.

You'll know when the tank is nearing empty...

Tend to take nap's during the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              its hard to find what i want to do friend. i need to find a career i'm passionate about but i cant never graduated, i dropped out friend. what did you do in my position?
              I took a lot of TAFE courses (i think its called community college in america?) In a bunch of random stuff with heaps of different subjects and tried to find something that interested me this year i started my bachelor in law which has been pretty smooth about to knock out my first year also going for my licence in a few months so things are finally looking good for me my first two years outta high school were tough on me tbh became really isolated and depressed kept persevering and took my L's and yeah bit by bit shit started finally happening for me

#FREEVELVET

Comment

What's Sleep?????

Comment

At least 6 hours

- - - Updated - - -

At least 6 hours

Comment

i got 2 hours sleep last night smh.

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                      He really told me what tho?
                      How big is your dick? Serious. . Mine would probably choke you.. so just stop
                      Last edited by BloodKin; 10-14-2017, 09:19 AM.

Comment

I feel bad for y'all generation. Y'all grew up into this age of technology it's fucking y'all mental health up. If you stare at your phone laptop or tv for hours and then try to go to sleep it will be harder for you to fall asleep , and have a good nights sleep and you will wake up feeling lazy and groggy. But if you do something like read a book right before bed (10 pages should do it ) you will feel sleepy and have a good nights sleep

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                          I feel bad for y'all generation. Y'all grew up into this age of technology it's fucking y'all mental health up. If you stare at your phone laptop or tv for hours and then try to go to sleep it will be harder for you to fall asleep , and have a good nights sleep and you will wake up feeling lazy and groggy. But if you do something like read a book right before bed (10 pages should do it ) you will feel sleepy and have a good nights sleep
                          so true

Comment

Working...
                          X