how much sleep do you guys get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
    its hard to find what i want to do friend. i need to find a career i'm passionate about but i cant never graduated, i dropped out friend. what did you do in my position?
    Just saw this .

Personally maybe there's no actual job that makes me happy other than the one I have and that's cuz I can listen to weez while I wrk lol . But yeah I wouldn't be able to find a job I'm actually passionate bout .

Why do u need to find a job you have passion for tho? A Lotta ppl just do it for the money . Consider

But just find a job where theres good opportunity ,you can advance and grow. Then the pay will come . But ultimately you should try to make money.

Comment

6 hours a day everyday

Comment

6 - 8 hours =)

As long as you get a minimum of 6 hours, you can survive the day.

I think you need to eat and drink right though

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
          I took a lot of TAFE courses (i think its called community college in america?) In a bunch of random stuff with heaps of different subjects and tried to find something that interested me this year i started my bachelor in law which has been pretty smooth about to knock out my first year also going for my licence in a few months so things are finally looking good for me my first two years outta high school were tough on me tbh became really isolated and depressed kept persevering and took my L's and yeah bit by bit shit started finally happening for me
          Hows everything in the present?

Comment

im putting everything i got into viral and i havent been sleeping much
            im schizophrenic
            projectillogic.com

projectillogic.com
            jahisprojectillogic.home.blog
            www.soundcloud.com/projectillogic
            39 songs and thousands of pages the power of the paranormal
            lil wayne says im a dope ass rapper
            viral thread in progress
            https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/la...-believed.html

Comment

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
              Hows everything in the present?
              do you just randomly dig through threads to pull up?

For my update though, freaking none. I haven’t slept in two weeks and it’s killing me.
              None

Comment

I get about 6 hours every night, maybe an extra hour or two at the weekends if I'm lucky

Comment

Originally posted by Liz View Post
                  do you just randomly dig through threads to pull up?

For my update though, freaking none. I haven’t slept in two weeks and it’s killing me.
                  No if you need a bodyguard lll be waiting to exhale..wouldnt hesitate too put dimples where they need to be

Comment

7 hours on average

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

u think your sleep is bad. try having a sleep disorder. because of my blindness I have something called non 24. and it messes up my sleep schedule so bad. I go to school. on those days I get a hour of sleep or less. it sucks. theres even been days I have had no sleep at all. and this has been going on for years. and on the weekends im usually able to catch up. but im up late af at night and wake up in the afternoon. theres a lot more 2 it but that's pretty much it.
                      They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
                      https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
                      Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
                      https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

I get 8 hours but I wish I could have 11 xD

xxx

Comment

how much sleep do i get? nowhere near enough

Comment

Working...
                          X