I think i've hit my lowest point in life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
    thats so GOAT bruh its nice hearing positive stories like this you a LWHQ legend glad to hear you doin well
    damn thanks bro
    i wish i had more time to be here and talk to you guys, but shit i be working all day, this Law life is hard lmao

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
      damn thanks bro
      i wish i had more time to be here and talk to you guys, but shit i be working all day, this Law life is hard lmao
      i feel you bro im second year in my law degree now lol im about to start part time work and i m scared

#FREEVELVET

Comment

i feel you bro im second year in my law degree now lol im about to start part time work and i m scared
        nice its hard, but its really fun good luck dude

Comment

how u doing now zimmie brah?

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            how u doing now zimmie brah?

not to bad man still working on myself i've been super busy lately so my mind has been occupied which helped in taking my mind off everything im not expecting everything to get better so quickly but i hope to push my comfort zones and challenge myself a lot more my goal is by the end of this year to have solved majority of the issues i face and be in a different state of mind at the very least

thanks for looking out bro

#FREEVELVET

Comment

not to bad man still working on myself i've been super busy lately so my mind has been occupied which helped in taking my mind off everything im not expecting everything to get better so quickly but i hope to push my comfort zones and challenge myself a lot more my goal is by the end of this year to have solved majority of the issues i face and be in a different state of mind at the very least

thanks for looking out bro
              try exercising if you don't already, great stress reliever, makes you feel good, plus if you put on size and look bigger youll gain more confidence in yourself hopefully

Comment

Become a member of a gang

Comment

wow this place is so actually good and wholesome even I care for Zimmie now lol hope youre good man. I never thought anything bad to begin with but for real the support everyone showed really changed how I look at this place

Comment

Originally posted by trentreznor View Post
                    wow this place is so actually good and wholesome even I care for Zimmie now lol hope youre good man. I never thought anything bad to begin with but for real the support everyone showed really changed how I look at this place
                    yeah fam i was very happy to see the amount of support this is a good community

#FREEVELVET

Comment

yeah fam i was very happy to see the amount of support this is a good community

how have ya been the last month my g?

Comment

Originally posted by StephenKING View Post
                        how have ya been the last month my g?
                        i been better man just keeping myself busy mixing up my routine that sort of thing i have my low days here and there but i feel a lot better then what i felt when i wrote this thread i think im on the right path been working on my anxiety issues by pushin myself out of my comfort zones where possible and when i feel extremely negative in the sense of bad thoughts i try pour it into my art or do something straight away to keep my mind locked into one place

#FREEVELVET

Comment

i been better man just keeping myself busy mixing up my routine that sort of thing i have my low days here and there but i feel a lot better then what i felt when i wrote this thread i think im on the right path been working on my anxiety issues by pushin myself out of my comfort zones where possible and when i feel extremely negative in the sense of bad thoughts i try pour it into my art or do something straight away to keep my mind locked into one place

good to hear my g, I just seen this thread. and when I was at my lowest I def had to keep myself busy im glad you're doing your thing out here

Comment

Working...
                          X