Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listen To My Music To Cheer Yourself Up Son

Comment

it's ok bro , my girl left me , the girl that cut her hand in front of me cuz i said the relationship didnt work good , the girl was everything for me and she left me with no remorse but it gets better i promise (:
      Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      Only person that really understood me and helped me was my girl she left me though so i talk to my friends but its not the same

Comment

Originally posted by youn9dreezy View Post
        it's ok bro , my girl left me , the girl that cut her hand in front of me cuz i said the relationship didnt work good , the girl was everything for me and she left me with no remorse but it gets better i promise (:
        hope so bro!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
        Bruh I feel ya last couple of months im feelin like shit 24/7, deppressed af especially at night cant sleep at all.. I finish HS this year and have no idea what to do after and Im also in a complicated situation with a girl smh

Wishin you the best tho, this shit is just temporary it will get better
        praying for you fam and thank you for the support

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Time will heal the pain, man. Some shitty advice but for real, just gotta go day by day. Next month it'll hurt just a bit less then the month after a little less and on and on.

Comment

Praying for you Zimmie =)

Comment

Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
              Time will heal the pain, man. Some shitty advice but for real, just gotta go day by day. Next month it'll hurt just a bit less then the month after a little less and on and on.
              your right man it is all about time and self-improvement i can use this era as a way to make myself better

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
              Praying for you Zimmie =)
              thanks man you a real one

#FREEVELVET

Comment

shit always some girl to fuck your mind.. no worries brah, you'll catch an eye on some new hot chick and she will catch an eye on you..and you'll be better than before..

but in order for it to happen like that, you need to focus on yourself, you focused too much on your gf, and you forgot about yourself, workout, read, go out with friends, be better than before, be active, even tho it seems hard, it's really not..don't waste time, live your life brah, listen to good music, enjoy life..appreciate time you have with yourself, being alone is one of the best things there is bro, get to know yourself.

once you are ready you'll know, and you'll find another love.

talking from experience brah

i've been here for 6 years, this forum recorded my bad breakup, i wrote about it here, some may remember, some may not, doesn't matter, fact is i moved on, I found even hotter girl with a thick ass, and i've been with her for 2 amazing years, and we even live together now lol..shits nice, you'll fix your life, just be patient

<3

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                  shit always some girl to fuck your mind.. no worries brah, you'll catch an eye on some new hot chick and she will catch an eye on you..and you'll be better than before..

but in order for it to happen like that, you need to focus on yourself, you focused too much on your gf, and you forgot about yourself, workout, read, go out with friends, be better than before, be active, even tho it seems hard, it's really not..don't waste time, live your life brah, listen to good music, enjoy life..appreciate time you have with yourself, being alone is one of the best things there is bro, get to know yourself.

once you are ready you'll know, and you'll find another love.

talking from experience brah

i've been here for 6 years, this forum recorded my bad breakup, i wrote about it here, some may remember, some may not, doesn't matter, fact is i moved on, I found even hotter girl with a thick ass, and i've been with her for 2 amazing years, and we even live together now lol..shits nice, you'll fix your life, just be patient

<3

thats so GOAT bruh its nice hearing positive stories like this you a LWHQ legend glad to hear you doin well

#FREEVELVET

Comment

my nigga

ur hairline good

u young

u got ur health

tf u complaining for lmao

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                      my nigga

ur hairline good

u young

u got ur health

tf u complaining for lmao
                      the brain complex bruh emotions and shit fucking me up haha im getting better doe bruh once i start these waves things should get better really im most likeily being dramatic af in the scheme of things but my brain bruh you know how it goes

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Cheer up mate

Comment

"love, live life, proceed, progress" xx

xxx

Comment

Working...
                          X