X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Graphics Tournament [SIGN UP NOW FOR ROUND II]

YOUNG TUNE. PRESENTS
    GRAPHICS SECOND OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT

This Is The Official Thread For The Graphics Tournament. Everything That Has To Do With The Tournament, Questions About Rules, Rounds Or Anything Else Goes In This Thread. I Will Update The Thread With Notices On Tournament Rounds & Details Daily.

NOTICE: If You Wish To Participate Say So In This Thread. Also We Are In Need Of One More Judge If You Think You Will/Can Fill The Spot PM Me & I Will Discuss It With My Judges. Round 2 Will Begin Once The Forum Becomes More Active & Once I Get To Speak With All 3 Judges.

JUDGES:
    1. OctobersVeryOwn
    2. -Nino-
    3. vorthaxX

TOURNAMENT RULES & DETAILS

RULES: No Cheating. Any Graphics Found On Another Website That You Enter Will Get You A Permanent Ban From Competition. Graphics Must be Submitted By the Due Date To Either Me, Bliss Or Hero_Kid. Anything Past The Due Date Will Not Be Judged. You May NOT Use Tutorials To Help You With Your Work, Their Is NO Posting Graphics In The Thread. Once You Are Finished. PM Me Or Any Other Judges The Finished Product & We Will Post It Up On The Due Date. Later In The Tournament We Will Have A Miscellaneous Category. Signatures Must Be No Bigger Than 500x500. You Must Pick One Category To Work On From The Following...
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CATEGORIES:
    1. Signature - 500x500 Is The Maximum. No Bigger.
    2. Wallpaper
    3. Album/Mixtape Artwork - Specify What Album/Mixtape Your Artwork Is For.
    4. Banners
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    THEMES:
    Themes Will Revolve Around Lil Wayne, Young Money & The Cash Money Family. After A Couple Of Rounds We Will Enter A Miscellaneous Category. Notice That You Will Have A Specific Theme For Each Round Starting After The Elimination Round Is Completed.
    DISQUALIFICATION: If You Are Found Cheating You Will Automatically be Banned From The Tournament. Cheating Includes Stealing Artwork From Different Websites Or Getting Someone To Do The Work For You.

OFFICIAL ROUNDS

ROUND 1: This Round Will Start Once Sign - Ups Are Complete.

CONTESTANTS
    1. blownoffkush
    2. Lil' Chamillitary
    3. ThaHoodNerd
    4. Speedy Gonzales
    5. Wisheezy
    6. Artille

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER wayneYMCMB
    Last edited by YoungTune.; 06-18-2010, 02:09 PM.

Re: The Official Graphics Tournament

I'll judge if you want bro

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47
      I Was Actually Thinking About You Being A Judge Since Your Taking A Break From The Sigs.

Comment

Originally posted by iTuneche
        I Was Actually Thinking About You Being A Judge Since Your Taking A Break From The Sigs.
        Yeah I'll judge it but don't start it tomorrow. Find out how many people will do it, then make elimination rounds

Comment

Yeah I'll judge it but don't start it tomorrow. Find out how many people will do it, then make elimination rounds
          Hmm, Sounds Good Homie. So You'll Help Me Run This Thread? So I Can Put Your Name In It.

Comment

Hmm, Sounds Good Homie. So You'll Help Me Run This Thread? So I Can Put Your Name In It.
            Yeah I'll help you out with it bro

Comment

Yeah I'll help you out with it bro
              Good Shit Bro

Comment

Re: The Official Graphics Tournament [SIGN UP NOW]

Well i dont really see how you can judge avatars or userbars LOL
                Why not have each round get harder. First round sig. Second round mixtape cover. Third round wallpaper..
                Im either running from life or im just waiting to die im the supplier or fire if you chasing a high.
                Its the king of the south niggur T.I

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9602&p=98091#p98091
                ^Click dis fo' ma work

Comment

Re: The Official Graphics Tournament [SIGN UP NOW]

Originally posted by Hero_Kid
                  Well i dont really see how you can judge avatars or userbars LOL
                  Why not have each round get harder. First round sig. Second round mixtape cover. Third round wallpaper..

Hmmmm...Sounds Good Homie.

Comment

Re: The Official Graphics Tournament [SIGN UP'S NOW]

Hmmm Jaime as participant, and judge. That will work out perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungFire420
                      We Have Already Worked That Out Skim. Jaime Will Not Be Able To Judge His Own Work.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungFire420
                        We Have Already Worked That Out Skim. Jaime Will Not Be Able To Judge His Own Work.
                        That does NOT judge anything. He could be biased and try to judge so he doesnt have to face a good opponent. Obviously, you have NO clue what you're doing.

Comment

Working...
                        X