No announcement yet.

Hip Hop POV - Lil Wayne 2 part Exclusive Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope ppl aren't taking this C2 shit too seriously coz if they do and the album wasn't even half as C2, then ppl gonna disappoint and hate the album (even if it might be a good album) like they did with C4.

The advantage of INAHB 2 is that as Wayne said he can do whatever he wants with it, so you can say I'm 80-85% sure we won't get how to love type of shit or any mainstream shit on there since we won't get ppl like tez or whatever telling Wayne to do a mainstream single for good promotion.
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• The one thing Ill never get is how Wayne spit that light up remix verse and we havent heard anything close to that since hes been out. As much as it sucks this sounds exactly like something Wayne would do-- I wonder if he wrote that light up verse and has a bunch of other written material thats sick and he pulled the "oh, thats old shit. I need to move on and start with new stuff"

I just dont see how you can spit that verse and have nothing comparable since..
      I might be too strung out on compliments, Overdosed on Confidence..

Comment

• The fact that she said there was a fire beat is key. Wayne seems to fourish when the beat is a banger and demands his attention. not to say that as an excuse but i notice that with a lot of rappers. Honestly we need new wayne there's a bit of a lull right now (though i havent checked out Game's mixtape yet). I need that Im going in (solo version) heat. I want a Dr carter type song as well where he's given a concept by a producer and he executes it flawlessly. i know its suppose to be 'darker' and more 'left' he can still do a dark concept tho!

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

That was the biggest reason in my dissapointment of the carter 4 (though i give it a 7/10). I was expecting that level lyrically and i didnt get that. Hopefully we'll get it on this album!

Comment

• Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
          It's tonight at 12
          Part 2 of the interview is tonight?

Comment

• What dd y'all think she was gonna say? "Yeah I heard IANAHB 2 and it was garbage" No.

Of course she's gonna say somethin to hype it up..I remember seeing interviews with people (who are not on YMCMB) saying C4 gonna change your life..she could be telling the truth but.....

People just say these things..don't get too excited

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
              What dd y'all think she was gonna say? "Yeah I heard IANAHB 2 and it was garbage" No.

Of course she's gonna say somethin to hype it up..I remember seeing interviews with people (who are not on YMCMB) saying C4 gonna change your life..she could be telling the truth but.....

Well yeah; Tha Bizness said that about the pre-prison C4 with No Quitter, Go Getter on it:

The top comment on this video says it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
                What dd y'all think she was gonna say? "Yeah I heard IANAHB 2 and it was garbage" No.

Confusion here is.... was it THAT dope BEFORE he re-recorded it or what? I certainly think it was tbh.

Comment

• I think it was as well because those pre jail loose tracks were sounding fire and had bloggers, casual fans and wayne fans HYPED. And you know for the most part bloggers havent like wayne since carter 2 era with the exception of No ceilings which no one can deny is a classic mixtape.

Comment

• If Wayne has all of these incredible songs in the stash, the fuck he doing giving us this recent garbage.
                    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                      If Wayne has all these incredible songs in the stash, the fuck he doing giving us this recent garbage.....
                      To be honest, I'm not sure how incredible they are. Willy Will said that C4's Intro was recorded prior to Wayne's jail time, yet many of us think that is the worst song on the album.

And he rapped on it and what’s crazy is he actually did the intro before he went to jail.
                      http://www.xxlmag.com/features/2011/...w-producers/2/

Comment

• Originally posted by Sportz View Post
                        To be honest, I'm not sure how incredible they are. Willy Will said that C4's Intro was recorded prior to Wayne's jail time, yet many of us think that is the worst song on the album.

Meet Lil Wayne’s New Producers | XXLMAG.COM
                        What the fuck!
                        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• I liked the intro

Comment

Working...
                          X