Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by martian master View Post
    Anybody streaming?
    I would but it's at midnight so thats 5am for me. It would make more sense to go to sleep and wake up couple of hours early... Thats if there is a stream.

Comment

Originally posted by KingEz514 View Post
      Not sure if this is thread worthy so I'll post here.. not sure how credible this dude is but he has 7 thou followers and got retweeted by Amaya. (RapRadar.com)

"Lil Wayne says he was recording an album called 'DEVOL' ('loved' spelled backwards), consisting of love songs he wrote while in prison." - @MuziksMyLife https://twitter.com/#!/MuziksMyLife/status/190173526613962752

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

EDIT: Preview of Wayne's DEWeezy ad: Preview: Lil Wayne � DeWeezy Radio Ad | The Upcoming Sound
      hope this is truee......

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

Originally posted by @liltunechi17 View Post
        hope this is truee......
        it is

I beat that pussy up, call it....

I eat that pussy like...

THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
          it is

I beat that pussy up, call it....

I eat that pussy like...

smh i can already see this coming

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

looks like mac miller is just appearing in the ad...

Comment

Lil Wayne Talks 'Devol' Album - YouTube

Comment

Watch the Devol Album be sick..I'm callin it right now

Comment

this album cud be a great drinking game...a shot everytime he says "i beat that pussy up, call it..."

but seriously aha this could be a very interesting/different album from wayne, especially since he wrote it in jail, he actually had time to think of the lyrics and make good songs, probably have a couple 'how to love' kind of songs on there, detail probably produced alot of it

Comment

this must be a joke. How much shit is this guy workin on? I'm actually blown away that he still has the balls to say that he's working on a new album.. Lemme calm down

Btw at least he seems to be swagged out for the interview
                    Follow me on Twitter: @DonDaddyNiloo

Comment

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                      I'm actually looking forward to this album because he actually took his time and WROTE it. He usually goes into the studio and just kills it with lyrics from the top of his head but unfortunately he can't do that anymore or he just isn't trying hard, but luckly he had time to write this one so maybe it'll be good. But why a LOVE album....at least it's better then nothing I guess.
                      should be caller Redrum
                      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

i hope this chick asks wayne some good questions & not bullshit

Comment

Charlamagne is known for calling niggas out..hopefully something goes down.

Comment

Working...
                          X