No announcement yet.

Hip Hop POV - Lil Wayne 2 part Exclusive Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope for great questions, but it's probably just the same bs as always - "when your next project drop?" "what's goin on with that you will retire" "-with YM, with CM, with new artists, with old artists" "what's with trukfit".........................

But I do hope they'll ask some questions that are worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
      I hope for great questions, but it's probably just the same bs as always - "when your next project drop?" "what's goin on with that you will retire" "-with YM, with CM, with new artists, with old artists" "what's with trukfit".........................

But I do hope they'll ask some questions that are worthy.
      Unfortunately, no one has the balls to ask the questions that we want to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
        Unfortunately, no one has the balls to ask the questions that we want to hear.
        Exactly.

If ya want to interview somebody you have to have some balls so ya can ask the questions ppl wanna hear. There are interviewers out there who's like that, but most is fuckin' boring and just dickriding the person they interviews all the way through...

Comment

Charlamagne gona try to expose that nigga trust me...

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
            Exactly.

If ya want to interview somebody you have to have some balls so ya can ask the questions ppl wanna hear. There are interviewers out there who's like that, but most is fuckin' boring and just dickriding the person they interviews all the way through...
            Ofcourse they gonna dick ride them, especially if they where ppl like Wayne (can't be interviewed easily), and they wont ask question like that coz they don't want the artist to get pissed and go.

I remember when Wayne kicked out that white boy for talking about new Orleans music or something lol
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
              Then you continue to ask the same question in different words; make him answer it properly or make him walk out of the interview.
              make him pull out his gat

fuck them n1ggaz

and them h0ez

THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
                Charlamagne gona try to expose that nigga trust me...
                Exactly what I was thinking when I saw he was there. They also said they'll tell the artist what people are thinking about him.

I jut hope this is real because we haven't got a good Wayne interview in forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                  Exactly what I was thinking when I saw he was there. They also said they'll tell the artist what people are thinking about him.

I jut hope this is real because we haven't got a good Wayne interview in forever.
                  I know what this show is now. They've been advertising this on MTV Jams for a little while. I'm looking forward to this. Hopefully Wayne has some new work to talk about.

Comment

MTV’s 'Hip Hop POV' Premieres With Lil Wayne And 2 Chainz

Music is back on MTV with "The Hip Hop POV" premiering tonight at 12am ET/11pm CT. Ripping the veil off of the hip-hop industry, the weekly late-night talk show gives fans at home an exclusive, industry insider’s perspective on the hottest artists, exclusives and biggest fails of the week.

The roundtable of music industry experts-- Charlamagne Tha God, Bu Thiam, Devi Dev, Amanda Seales and yours truly—collectively bring our unique and oft-differing perspectives and opinions from various facets of hip-hop, from radio and media to inside major record labels. Expect plenty of debate, trash talk, juicy tidbits and above all, tart honesty, that you won’t find anywhere else. Sometimes we agree, usually we don’t.

The debut episode kicks off with a bang, featuring a candid interview with reclusive superstar Lil’ Wayne in Miami, behind-the-scenes with Akon and French Montana on their new music video set and a live, in-studio appearance and performance by buzzy rapper 2 Chainz, who is on everybody’s radar following his killer verse on Kanye West’s “Mercy.

In addition to performing “Spend It” and “Riot” on “The Hip Hop POV” stage, 2 Chainz sits down with the entire cast to talk about life as ostensibly the biggest “new” rapper in hip-hop. With a keen emphasis on highlighting established artists as well as burgeoning talents, upcoming episodes will feature a slew of heavyhitters from Meek Mill and Pharrell to A$AP Rocky and Hit Boy.

Don't miss tonight's premiere episode of "MTV's Hip Hop POV" at midnight ET on MTV. The conversation-based show highlights some of today's hottest news and more from a cast of hip-hop tastemakers. Fans can also join in on the Twitter conversation using the hashtag #HipHopPOV.

MTV

Looks like we gettin' this

Comment

Hope someone on here rips it

Comment

So it airs in 9 hours? I hope someone rips it so I can watch it before school.

Comment

Yeah there is no way we are gonna get any questions that we wanna actually hear... It's MTV they dick ride Cash Money so hard specially Weezy so they aren't gonna say anything to offend him... Still it will be good to get this interview, I just hope someone does record this shit in HD as well. Badly need to see this when I wake up in the morning!

Comment

Working...
                          X