Comment

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
      She not finna kall out wayne though.
      It's a man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
        Originally posted by Derezz View Post
        It's a man.
        He obviously isn't talking about Charlemagne; he's talking about the girl interviewing Wayne - the only person that interviews Wayne on this broadcast.

Comment

I could definately see Charlemagne saying something about the leggings and green ugg boots lol

Comment

Charlamagne expressed his feelings towards Wayne to DMX so I doubt he'd be going near him lol.
            Last edited by Akaash; 04-12-2012, 01:12 PM.

Comment

If y'all had a GRAIN of common sense, you would know the #1 question fans really want to hear is: When is the next project coming out?

If you really wanna be realistic. But ofcourse, you can keep dreaming that they'll ask why C4 sucked or what color his underwear is or why he skates or whatever yall care about.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                If y'all had a GRAIN of common sense, you would know the #1 question fans really want to hear is: When is the next project coming out?

If you really wanna be realistic. But ofcourse, you can keep dreaming that they'll ask why C4 sucked or what color his underwear is or why he skates or whatever yall care about.
                I was going to make this exact post, but then thought "is it worth it"...

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post

Making people look like bitches again lmao..

Comment

Watch as Devol gets shelved indefinitely again. Like that Luv Sawngz shit
                    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Gonna be tuning in to check it out..preview makes the show look really interesting. But it's a little odd to me that it's not on the TV listings?..

Comment

20 more minutes. I really hope we just get some good news regarding music. I could careless about him skating and his clothing line, we've heard too much about that stuff recently

Comment

Two minutes so stoked!

Comment

Working...
                          X