Hip Hop POV - Lil Wayne 2 part Exclusive Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions I would ask Wayne.

Would you ever consider doing an album that is 100% socially conscious, talking about war, povery, justice etc just to show that you can?

Can we get more story telling type records on the next album like your song biznite?

Have you ever considered doing an album with just one producer? Kanye? swizz?

Would you ever consider working with artists such as black thought, talib kweli just to show the world you can do your thing with those type of cats?

Drake has become a megastar. Nicki has become a megastar. Tyga's got a buzz and a nice shoe deal. What do the other members of YM need to do to start generating more buzz for their solo careers?

You had your little back and forth with Jay, but would you consider working with him again?

I just wanted to let you know that I've started raising money for a wayne/eminem collab cd, if we ever get to 1 mill would you do it? haha

Comment

I have a feeling this will be short and only a couple questions of Wayne saying what's poppin? Seems like most of this show will be based around 2Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
        I have a feeling this will be short and only a couple questions of Wayne saying what's poppin? Seems like most of this show will be based around 2Chainz.
        tbh.

Comment

Yeah I'm feeling this... Doubt we will even get 15mins.

Comment

Anybody streaming?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
              Yeah there is no way we are gonna get any questions that we wanna actually hear... It's MTV they dick ride Cash Money so hard specially Weezy so they aren't gonna say anything to offend him... Still it will be good to get this interview, I just hope someone does record this shit in HD as well. Badly need to see this when I wake up in the morning!
              meh during hottest mc's they said c4 sucked basically, and sorry 4 the wait, but i agree they wont ask him anything about t directly or say anything about because other than that all they do is dickride

Comment

This is only a 30 minute show.. We'll get like a 5 minute segment hopefully.

Comment

This is only a 30 minute show.. We'll get like a 5 minute segment hopefully.
                  Hopefully.....
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Not sure if this is thread worthy so I'll post here.. not sure how credible this dude is but he has 7 thou followers and got retweeted by Amaya. (RapRadar.com)

"Lil Wayne says he was recording an album called 'DEVOL' ('loved' spelled backwards), consisting of love songs he wrote while in prison." - @MuziksMyLife https://twitter.com/#!/MuziksMyLife/status/190173526613962752

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

EDIT: Preview of Wayne's DEWeezy ad: Preview: Lil Wayne – DeWeezy Radio Ad | The Upcoming Sound

Comment

Some of yaw sag the same tired ass shit in every thread, smh

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

These are the main questions I'd like to hear:

How do you feel about the criticism of C4?

What's the next album your doing and when?

Any mix tapes coming out soon?

Comment

I'm not getting my hopes up, don't want to get disappointed

Comment

Working...
                          X