Lil Wayne teases Funeral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raw Tune Not A Cartoon View Post
    Like I said homie I legit 100% get it's your money and choices I'm not even remotely questioning that. Hell, I've gone on a few rants here on the forum at some of the entitled members who think they deserve leaks just because they're die hard Wayne fans. But guess what? It's not their position to be telling ya'll what to do with YOUR money. Either put up or shut up I say. On that note however, having Wayne leaks that you speak to each other all subliminal about on the forum isn't a status symbol. It's not 2007 anymore and Wayne leaks pop up constantly now and even without people buying them they WILL surface eventually from nobody sources. Look at GWG for instance, he has shit NO ONE ELSE has and he's a nobody (I've done my research on him and Hawth can back me). Same with the dude who leaked Dinnertime for free.

Furthermore, even though ya'll do God's work giving us these leaks, the ones we got are a diamond in the rough of his complete unreleased catalog. I only know that because only like 1/20 of all the MM snippets even sounded like songs worthy of a possible GB in the first place. There's a reason they stay unreleased. I have no money to front and we've had talks about this in private but even if I did I just can't see a reason in dropping thousands into song packages where only like 1/10 of them MIGHT make the GB seem worthwhile in the first place. And for what it's worth, if we don't know about these songs in the first place, then we have no reason to lose sleep over them like a couple of ya'll try to make us do hyping them up. If I never knew LOMC existed, I wouldn't have scoured the net for it daily looking for breadcrumbs that lead to a possible source. I wouldn't have known the better to it's existence. But we got the snippet and the rest is history. Maybe ya'll do have the best Wayne song of all time that we've never heard a snippet of, but that's for ya'll to enjoy and us not to know about.

I know ya'll don't mean to come across that way and I know personally Hawth and Zimmie and the others are great dudes but it sometimes feels that way because of how some other members articulate their words in posts just like the ones above. Remember how ya'll felt when these snippets would leak and you'd be crazy jealous of how lucky Wayne's team and other random people were to have them? Well you're in their position now and doing the same thing. Ya'll don't owe us shit, but don't get defensive when other members call you out for the subliminal messages and sneak-bragging either. This is a forum for die-hard Wayne fans and it's all love here. Let's keep it that way.

EDIT: Sorry for the novel but there was a lot I needed to articulate there.
    It’s all love brother. I can’t speak for the others, but my intentions have never been to brag. I try to only come on here to either be productive or to keep the wm name out of these fuck boys mouths. I absolutely get where you and some of the others are coming from and appreciate what support y’all give. I’ll do my part to try to tone down all the flexing.
    The Weezy Bible

GOOGLE SHEET | MEGA DOWNLOAD

Comment

Like I said homie I legit 100% get it's your money and choices I'm not even remotely questioning that. Hell, I've gone on a few rants here on the forum at some of the entitled members who think they deserve leaks just because they're die hard Wayne fans. But guess what? It's not their position to be telling ya'll what to do with YOUR money. Either put up or shut up I say. On that note however, having Wayne leaks that you speak to each other all subliminal about on the forum isn't a status symbol. It's not 2007 anymore and Wayne leaks pop up constantly now and even without people buying them they WILL surface eventually from nobody sources. Look at GWG for instance, he has shit NO ONE ELSE has and he's a nobody (I've done my research on him and Hawth can back me). Same with the dude who leaked Dinnertime for free.

Furthermore, even though ya'll do God's work giving us these leaks, the ones we got are a diamond in the rough of his complete unreleased catalog. I only know that because only like 1/20 of all the MM snippets even sounded like songs worthy of a possible GB in the first place. There's a reason they stay unreleased. I have no money to front and we've had talks about this in private but even if I did I just can't see a reason in dropping thousands into song packages where only like 1/10 of them MIGHT make the GB seem worthwhile in the first place. And for what it's worth, if we don't know about these songs in the first place, then we have no reason to lose sleep over them like a couple of ya'll try to make us do hyping them up. If I never knew LOMC existed, I wouldn't have scoured the net for it daily looking for breadcrumbs that lead to a possible source. I wouldn't have known the better to it's existence. But we got the snippet and the rest is history. Maybe ya'll do have the best Wayne song of all time that we've never heard a snippet of, but that's for ya'll to enjoy and us not to know about.

I know ya'll don't mean to come across that way and I know personally Hawth and Zimmie and the others are great dudes but it sometimes feels that way because of how some other members articulate their words in posts just like the ones above. Remember how ya'll felt when these snippets would leak and you'd be crazy jealous of how lucky Wayne's team and other random people were to have them? Well you're in their position now and doing the same thing. Ya'll don't owe us shit, but don't get defensive when other members call you out for the subliminal messages and sneak-bragging either. This is a forum for die-hard Wayne fans and it's all love here. Let's keep it that way.

EDIT: Sorry for the novel but there was a lot I needed to articulate there.
      It honestly would be pretty corny if we had a belief we are better then people because we have songs  i agree with you on that some dudes just troll like martian for example trolls quite significantly i 100% get where you guys come from in terms of us sounding like dickheads a lot of it all just comes from a place of passion for the music but also just us mucking around

There is no superiority here we open group and have "recruited" lots of HQ family to the group to work with us to find songs and discuss songs last impression we'd want is to seem like a bunch of snobby illuminati weezy cult members we just fans like you and everyone else here

Unreleased music has always been a point of friction for Wayne fansd especially here on HQ the naysayers or whatever are just annoying to us because we are truly doing nothing wrong but people consistently hound WM to give things for free WHEN ITS NECESSARY OR MAKES SENSE songs will surface thats the natural process but we aren't trying to damage Wayne here or damage our own interests and fundamental purpose

Main point: we just fans like you and we dont mean to come across as all mighty overlords we just stans lol

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• basically @RawTuneNotACartoon said it all for us, thanks

I have nothing against WM, I just hate it from some, but of course WM is not obligated to answer any of our questions, but they don't have to be annoyed by the questions either, because we're curious.

And about the OG C5 in the other Thread, I was just teasing trying to get something from WM lol. Sorry
        Last edited by Wayne Maycon Carter; 10-16-2019, 09:15 PM.

Comment

its all love with you Tune im aware of everything you do and your affiliation with us

As far as talking about what we have
          i only discuss WM when others have mentioned them
          i cant speak for everyone, but my response in this thread was a joking one to freak, after he brought up WM (and freak im sure knew I was playing around)

i never enter a thread and say “i got this blah blah blah” (might of been 1-2 times but afaik dont remember it)
          i dont really think im a dick either, when WM is brought up I usually just make jokes lol

i dont feel superior, but its annoying as hell when theres a new thread every week with the first post saying “WM should just give us the rest of the songs” lol

Comment

• Originally posted by hawth33 View Post
            It’s all love brother. I can’t speak for the others, but my intentions have never been to brag. I try to only come on here to either be productive or to keep the wm name out of these fuck boys mouths. I absolutely get where you and some of the others are coming from and appreciate what support y’all give. I’ll do my part to try to tone down all the flexing.

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
            Main point: we just fans like you and we dont mean to come across as all mighty overlords we just stans lol

Originally posted by martian master View Post
            its all love with you Tune im aware of everything you do and your affiliation with usl

It's all love ya'll you know i don't mean anything malicious with my comments. We been cool for a hot minute even before the WM talks. I know it sounds like I'm playing the typical middleman/mediator douche bag that everyone hates but I've been on both sides and I see the points each side has. Ya'll have been nothing but good to me and the other forum members have been the same to me so I was just trying to pull arguments from both sides on the common "issues" so-to-speak. At the end of the day, we all got the same passion for Wayne and his music so why bicker over it. If leaks come, they come. If they don't, we don't know the better anyway (besides ya'll lmao). Just like how we all became a bit hostile and mean to each other in certain posts waiting for C5 all these years, we're doing the same with Funeral now and that ain't cool. As Wayne fans we're extremely BLESSED to have new songs and/or features monthly whereas some fanbases like Uzi's don't get shit at all. It's like brotherly conflict, we have our moments but in the end we all family here and are connected by our love for the BEST RAPPER ALIVE's music. It's all love here and anyone who feels entitled otherwise can gtfo.
            RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

• now that we are all friends again, when will WM release the rest of the C5 ???

Lmao... just kidding i love you

Comment

• Funeral needs to drop fr

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                  Funeral needs to drop fr
                  - - - Updated - - -

Forreal. I�m getting tired of waiting...especially waiting for that announcement Wayne said he had �komin soon�....

Comment

• Not to be that guy. but yall should let us group buy a OG C5 song. *cough cough 'good poison' cough cough *So then yall wouldnt have a loss or whatever.
                    Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                      - - - Updated - - -

Forreal. I�m getting tired of waiting...especially waiting for that announcement Wayne said he had �komin soon�....
                      Just to clarify he said something special coming

But yea i Dont Wana wait anymore

Comment

• Hope Wayne push it back to piss y�all off I�m going to be 😂

Comment

• These niggas really still out here announcing announcements and still make us wait lol

Comment

Working...
                          X