Clear All

• Originally posted by bigseandagawd View Post
    I got you.

One second.

- - - Updated - - -

https://imgur.com/a/ic5JZ0y

There ya go bro

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the pic.. Seems like similar to the last email... I'm still confused why they would have it arrive the day before the album is released if it gets there on the 17th.. Assuming that they release it on the Friday

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
      Thanks for the pic.. Seems like similar to the last email... I'm still confused why they would have it arrive the day before the album is released if it gets there on the 17th.. Assuming that they release it on the Friday
      Yea no way they would let it deliver on thursday IF they�re planning an album release next week.

Don�t get yall hopes up and be disappointed

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
        Yea no way they would let it deliver on thursday IF they’re planning an album release next week.

Don’t get yall hopes up and be disappointed
        I think we're close tho with wayne's instagram post and Marley g comment

Comment

I agree but what else could it be I don't remember them saying I get any free merchandise with my ticket purchase but I did buy the more expensive ticket so I was up in the front just before the pit.

Comment

I agree but what else could it be I don't remember them saying I get any free merchandise with my ticket purchase but I did buy the more expensive ticket so I was up in the front just before the pit.
            I mean thats what everyone said last time it ended up being face tattoos.. Hopefully it's the album but it could really be anything.

Can you update us when you receive it?

Comment

Only thing making me doubtful here besides that it would arrive before a Friday is that I have not gotten any email and I am also entitled to a CD. I am thinking its possible your ticket came with merch if it was more expensive and up front. Many venues had tix right behind the pit that were VIP package.

Def let us know!

Comment

• I definitely think the album is close especially since Marley G response on Wayne IG Post & People getting emails on their package hopefully we get Halloween Release Date

Comment

• moneys on halloween release date for now at least

#FREEVELVET

Comment

I mean thats what everyone said last time it ended up being face tattoos.. Hopefully it's the album but it could really be anything.

Can you update us when you receive it?
                    If I get some dumb ass face tattoos I'll riot lol

Comment

If I get some dumb ass face tattoos I'll riot lol
                      When I got mine I literally burst out laughing. There was an okay hat in the package though.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
                        When I got mine I literally burst out laughing. There was an okay hat in the package though.
                        Did they come standard with your ticket or did you get a certain type of package that included free stuff?

Comment

Did they come standard with your ticket or did you get a certain type of package that included free stuff?
                          I think it is a shipment because u had better seats tbh... Last time there were a few other people that had gotten the email or people saying on Instagram that they got an email. I haven't heard anything this time

Comment

Working...
                          X