Lil Wayne teases Funeral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigseandagawd View Post
    Did they come standard with your ticket or did you get a certain type of package that included free stuff?
    My ticket was a VIP ticket. It did explicitly include merch plus the CD. I was in the pit but tickets for the people in the first seated row behind the pit at my venue were also VIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLynn14 View Post
      My ticket was a VIP ticket. It did explicitly include merch plus the CD. I was in the pit but tickets for the people in the first seated row behind the pit at my venue were also VIP.
      I highly doubt it's funeral at this point.. It's more likely that we get an important announcement from Wayne at some point soon

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
        I highly doubt it's funeral at this point.. It's more likely that we get an important announcement from Wayne at some point soon
        Yes, agree. Ticketmaster sent me like 100 emails saying I would get a notification when the CD shipped and I have not gotten any such thing since face tats et. al. went out

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
          I think we're close tho with wayne's instagram post and Marley g comment
          I thought we were close in 2016 too. So I dont count on waynes instagram post.

Comment

• we just gotta wait and see. Dont Expect Nothin
            Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
              I don't think u can really compare now to 2016 personally

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                He couldn�t release Funeral at that time due to his situation but this time it�s different because he is free & can release the album whenever He wants without anybody stopping him from doing it

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
                  we just gotta wait and see. Dont Expect Nothin
                  what happened to your rep?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                    what happened to your rep?

butthurt WM i believe

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                      butthurt WM i believe
                      fuck weezy mafia they some bitches

Comment

• Originally posted by martian master View Post
                        fuck weezy mafia they some bitches
                        cool you‘re paying money for a lot of wayne songs that nobody else has and you‘re leaking some of them.
                        But some of y‘all acting way too arrogant on here ngl.

i don‘t think anybody on here is disrespecting you or anyone else from your group, we all appreciate the leaks and all.
                        but i also highly doubt anyone is caring about who actually leaks the songs as long as they get the songs for cheap/free.
                        no need to be a dick about all this bs

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                          cool you‘re paying money for a lot of wayne songs that nobody else has and you‘re leaking some of them.
                          But some of y‘all acting way too arrogant on here ngl.

i don‘t think anybody on here is disrespecting you or anyone else from your group, we all appreciate the leaks and all.
                          but i also highly doubt anyone is caring about who actually leaks the songs as long as they get the songs for cheap/free.
                          no need to be a dick about all this bs
                          thank you for your input

Comment

Working...
                          X