No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne teases Funeral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just afraid this only leads to wm not leaking anything any more. There's really no need to disrespect any of the guys. They pay they choose when and what to leak. It's their money. ya dig.

Comment

• Originally posted by martian master View Post
      thank you for your input
      thank you for this great conversation

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        cool you‘re paying money for a lot of wayne songs that nobody else has and you‘re leaking some of them.
        But some of y‘all acting way too arrogant on here ngl.

i don‘t think anybody on here is disrespecting you or anyone else from your group, we all appreciate the leaks and all.
        but i also highly doubt anyone is caring about who actually leaks the songs as long as they get the songs for cheap/free.
        no need to be a dick about all this bs
        I will admit, there was a some flexing early on in the process bc that is what seemed to gain other contributors.

I am not on here as much lately, but from what I've seen, lately its just been flaming the naysayers and entitled kids for the most part.
        The Weezy Bible

GOOGLE SHEET | MEGA DOWNLOAD

Comment

• Originally posted by hawth33 View Post
          I will admit, there was a some flexing early on in the process bc that is what seemed to gain other contributors.

I am not on here as much lately, but from what I've seen, lately its just been flaming the naysayers and entitled kids for the most part.
          yeah that‘s what i defo felt like in the beginning and i don‘t read every message on here either but from what i‘ve seen there‘s just some stupid stuff imo.

like when this one guy got flamed for thinking WM leaked the velvet stuff. „Can‘t hate about a club you can‘t even get in“ or whatever i read. Wtf is this supposed to mean lmao
          Anyone can get in if he‘s spending money lol

Yeah whatever, that‘s just something that really annoyed me.

all love tho no homo

Comment

yeah that‘s what i defo felt like in the beginning and i don‘t read every message on here either but from what i‘ve seen there‘s just some stupid stuff imo.

like when this one guy got flamed for thinking WM leaked the velvet stuff. „Can‘t hate about a club you can‘t even get in“ or whatever i read. Wtf is this supposed to mean lmao

all love tho no homo
            If I remember correctly, it was a response to someone that has said they wont pay money (who also happens to beg for leaks), and he used a CB quote from look at me now lol.

But yeah I feel you fj. Respect.
            The Weezy Bible

GOOGLE SHEET | MEGA DOWNLOAD

Comment

all love tho no homo
              haha that was me, its a chris brown lyric
              i was trolling , posted lyrics throughout that page
              and nah its not only about money lol theres people with money that weve turned down numerous times

Honestly this forum has alot of people who just beg for leaks and are entitled as fuck, im just having fun with it

WM is for people that
              1) have money
              2) want ALL Lil Wayne songs, not only grails
              3) do not plan to leak (we've done small leaks in the past [velvet, ogc5], but majority our stuff vaulted)

alot of people dont get that even though they been told that multiple times
              others just want stuff for free
              rest think we should give up the rest of ogc5 just because

again alot of entitlement on here, im just here having fun with it
              dont take my msgs outside downloads sxn srsly haha

Comment

and nah its not only about money lol theres people with money that weve turned down numerous times

Honestly this forum has alot of people who just beg for leaks and are entitled as fuck, im just having fun with it

WM is for people that
                1) have money
                3) do not plan to leak (we've done small leaks in the past [velvet, ogc5], but majority our stuff vaulted)

Oh lmao didnt even get the reference

idk, like i said i don‘t read every post and that‘s just what i felt like.

obviously there‘s always these kind of people and i‘m usually a big fan of sarcasm so i would‘ve probably done the same haha

but yeah my bad

Comment

Woah wait so ya'll do have the rest of OG C5 then or am I just misreading that line? Because if so I've always been in defense of WM because it's yall's money and you don't owe us shit (that should be a no brainer to these entitled forum members) but at the same time why bother leaking ALL you did then (those like 20 tracks) just to vault like 5 select songs? Don't get me wrong I'm thankful af for what we got and how well ya'll have been to me personally, but this all seems kinda counter-intuitive and I can't vibe with that.

I mean correct me if I'm wrong and simply misread your post but that's how it sounded.
                  RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

• E
                    Originally posted by Raw Tune Not A Cartoon View Post
                    Woah wait so ya'll do have the rest of OG C5 then or am I just misreading that line? Because if so I've always been in defense of WM because it's yall's money and you don't owe us shit (that should be a no brainer to these entitled forum members) but at the same time why bother leaking ALL you did then (those like 20 tracks) just to vault like 5 select songs? Don't get me wrong I'm thankful af for what we got and how well ya'll have been to me personally, but this all seems kinda counter-intuitive and I can't vibe with that.

I mean correct me if I'm wrong and simply misread your post but that's how it sounded.
                    not saying we have it or we dont
                    just saying people think we should let it loose (if we do) just becauae
                    and if we did (not saying we do), We dont need to give a reason not to drop it lol, if we choose not to we choose not to
                    If theyre in our vault we decide what we do with it - and have no reason to explain ourselves really
                    and members constantly asking on here does nothing but annoy us

- - - Updated - - -

Basically
                    If you share the values of WM (the 3 i outlined above) feel free to contact us in joining
                    Otherwise Enjoy what you have Many never even expected to get LOMC.
                    Messaging and asking, and being entitled will get you nothing
                    And we're not really interested in sharing our reasoning for moves we make

thank ya

Comment

WM is for people that
                      1) have money

again i want to BUY a song but yall scribllin on the wall right now. yall want me to pay hunnid bands for scraps
                      Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
                        again i want to BUY a song but yall scribllin on the wall right now. yall want me to pay hunnid bands for scraps
                        I know you want to buy and have money
                        but you also believe in leaks
                        and only want grails

thats why u get rape prices. Youre a liability (have spoken multiple times about leaking) and we must be able to recoup if we sell to you and loose the song

Youre cool snow no personal problems with you, but your values do not align with wm’s

Comment

I know you want to buy and have money
                          but you also believe in leaks
                          and only want grails

thats why u get rape prices. Youre a liability (have spoken multiple times about leaking) and we must be able to recoup if we sell to you and loose the song

Youre cool snow no personal problems with you, but your values do not align with wm’s
                          Like I said homie I legit 100% get it's your money and choices I'm not even remotely questioning that. Hell, I've gone on a few rants here on the forum at some of the entitled members who think they deserve leaks just because they're die hard Wayne fans. But guess what? It's not their position to be telling ya'll what to do with YOUR money. Either put up or shut up I say. On that note however, having Wayne leaks that you speak to each other all subliminal about on the forum isn't a status symbol. It's not 2007 anymore and Wayne leaks pop up constantly now and even without people buying them they WILL surface eventually from nobody sources. Look at GWG for instance, he has shit NO ONE ELSE has and he's a nobody (I've done my research on him and Hawth can back me). Same with the dude who leaked Dinnertime for free.

Furthermore, even though ya'll do God's work giving us these leaks, the ones we got are a diamond in the rough of his complete unreleased catalog. I only know that because only like 1/20 of all the MM snippets even sounded like songs worthy of a possible GB in the first place. There's a reason they stay unreleased. I have no money to front and we've had talks about this in private but even if I did I just can't see a reason in dropping thousands into song packages where only like 1/10 of them MIGHT make the GB seem worthwhile in the first place. And for what it's worth, if we don't know about these songs in the first place, then we have no reason to lose sleep over them like a couple of ya'll try to make us do hyping them up. If I never knew LOMC existed, I wouldn't have scoured the net for it daily looking for breadcrumbs that lead to a possible source. I wouldn't have known the better to it's existence. But we got the snippet and the rest is history. Maybe ya'll do have the best Wayne song of all time that we've never heard a snippet of, but that's for ya'll to enjoy and us not to know about.

I know ya'll don't mean to come across that way and I know personally Hawth and Zimmie and the others are great dudes but it sometimes feels that way because of how some other members articulate their words in posts just like the ones above. Remember how ya'll felt when these snippets would leak and you'd be crazy jealous of how lucky Wayne's team and other random people were to have them? Well you're in their position now and doing the same thing. Ya'll don't owe us shit, but don't get defensive when other members call you out for the subliminal messages and sneak-bragging either. This is a forum for die-hard Wayne fans and it's all love here. Let's keep it that way.

EDIT: Sorry for the novel but there was a lot I needed to articulate there.
                          RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

Working...
                          X