No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne teases Funeral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think they know that minimum promotion doesn't work for an album that is not Tha Carter V. I can't image the roll out of the album being only one week or even just a fraction of one week. It's probably more likely to be a surprise album than announcement of the release three days before release and some merch and a single.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
      I think they know that minimum promotion doesn't work for an album that is not Tha Carter V. I can't image the roll out of the album being only one week or even just a fraction of one week. It's probably more likely to be a surprise album than announcement of the release three days before release and some merch and a single.
      honestly the Carter V had a great roll out. I just hope they drop track list a week before as promo
      Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
        honestly the Carter V had a great roll out. I just hope they drop track list a week before as promo
        It did have a great roll out but that's because a video of Wayne saying "carter V will be released on friday" got everyone hyped. There was a huge demand for that album.

Comment

• Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
          tracklists work better on the night before

with a week to go, everyone already judges how the songs will be before the album comes out

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
            tracklists work better on the night before

with a week to go, everyone already judges how the songs will be before the album comes out
            Low key my favorite part tho

Comment

• Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
              Low key my favorite part tho
              my favorite part low key when they release the project . .

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                my favorite part low key when they release the project . .
                I don't think you know what low key mean but I get you

Comment

• Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
                  I don't think you know what low key mean but I get you
                  It was a joke cause I get nothing from speculating over tracklists

Comment

Working...
                  X