Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Free weezy b!t$#

Originally Posted by EA Chronic
    and who said having a gun makes you gangsta.
    Originally Posted by EA Chronic
    He's packin cause it makes him gangsta straight up
    Originally posted by YMCMFAN View Post
    You did.
    Damn
    'I don't foresee shit.'

"‎You old ass rappers better stay on tour
    You're like 44, I got a 44, I'm 24
    I could murk you and come home when I'm 44"

Free �ber rides code: uberoctbr

Comment

Originally posted by EA Chronic View Post
      who was arguing with you about that.. i was stating my opinion in response to whom I quoted.

I was replying to you in reference to what you were arguing with me about;your problems with my earlier statement.
      Go post something useful instead of trying to put every one of my sentences under the microscope.
      By replying to me with it, you were basically giving me something else to start with you about.

Comment

Originally posted by SerjTank View Post
        Damn
        You can't understand what i say? Your'e super redundant. Your last sentence says "Lil Wayne wanted to be a gangsta thus he got jail, he wanted to look like a gangsta, but not take the jail time that comes with it." .. okay w/e cool that's what you think.. nothing coming close to referring to my comment other than maybe supporting it.

and who said having a gun makes you gangsta... stereotypes aside look at real life. Lil Wayne grew up with that shit as an everyday thing. Everybody in their mother can get a gun down south for 3 chicklets, let alone in the hood in the south. Just like how people are saying, "sheesh so in so got in trouble for weed smh it should be legal", b/c so and so smokes or is used to weed being a normal w/e thing; Lil Wayne is used to that life. He's not worried about "omg Zero tolerance gun policy in NY" when he's going state to state every day on a tour. He's used to a gun laying around close; probably touched it not even thinking, moving it whatever and bam prints.

Make myself clearer speaking English? I spend too much time in my everyday life speaking proper English to worry about how I type online. Speaking proper actually bothers the shit out of me... ironically.

sorry for the dp
        Damn

Comment

You can't understand what i say? Your'e super redundant. Your last sentence says "Lil Wayne wanted to be a gangsta thus he got jail, he wanted to look like a gangsta, but not take the jail time that comes with it." .. okay w/e cool that's what you think.. nothing coming close to referring to my comment other than maybe supporting it.

and who said having a gun makes you gangsta... stereotypes aside look at real life. Lil Wayne grew up with that shit as an everyday thing. Everybody in their mother can get a gun down south for 3 chicklets, let alone in the hood in the south. Just like how people are saying, "sheesh so in so got in trouble for weed smh it should be legal", b/c so and so smokes or is used to weed being a normal w/e thing; Lil Wayne is used to that life. He's not worried about "omg Zero tolerance gun policy in NY" when he's going state to state every day on a tour. He's used to a gun laying around close; probably touched it not even thinking, moving it whatever and bam prints.

Make myself clearer speaking English? I spend too much time in my everyday life speaking proper English to worry about how I type online. Speaking proper actually bothers the shit out of me... ironically.

sorry for the dp
          I can tell that you're unintelligent. You was the one who said having a gun makes you a gangster. You're right, you don't have to speak proper English online, just make sense but you're clearly not making any. Now calm down, don't get yourself all worked up over little ole me. You're getting mad over something you said yourself, that's crazy.

Comment

People are clearly trippin.................

" I Am Just A Human Being "

D4! C4!
            LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

Originally posted by skinnyminnie! View Post
              I can tell that you're unintelligent. You was the one who said having a gun makes you a gangster. You're right, you don't have to speak proper English online, just make sense but you're clearly not making any. Now calm down, don't get yourself all worked up over little ole me. You're getting mad over something you said yourself, that's crazy.
              unintelligent lol.. i'd say graduating 3.6 Gpa at a major university makes me a lot more intelligent than most... i don't have to shit to prove about myself on an online forum. i'm here to chill and have fun. you can take what i said mad seriously and literal, but i meant to say feel gangsta. its w/e i explained myself after, when your used to something it's no big thing.

Comment

unintelligent lol.. i'd say graduating 3.6 Gpa at a major university makes me a lot more intelligent than most... i don't have to shit to prove about myself on an online forum. i'm here to chill and have fun. you can take what i said mad seriously and literal, but i meant to say feel gangsta. its w/e i explained myself after, when your used to something it's no big thing.
                Yeah, I didn't take nothing in a serious way. That's why I have a rofl sign, just laughing at you. So yeah man, deuces.

Comment

Working...
                X