Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Why do you like Lil Wayne?

Originally posted by CoMau View Post
    The reason why i like wayne so music is cause honestly when i am blazzin i listen to him and his beats a lyrics get to me and some of them make perfect sense, but when i am sober i cant really listen to wayne and enjoy it but ill still listen.

Anyone else like this? Or just tell me why you like wayne .

Hahahaha totally get where youre coming from!!
    But im a champion wheres the fuckin Rocky theme?
    DAMN
    Rest in peace Apollo Creed
    Im a Monster Everyday is Halloween

Comment

Because of lines like this:

"The guns are drawn, and I ain't talking about a sketch. I pay these niggas with a reality check."

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
        Because of lines like this:

"The guns are drawn, and I ain't talking about a sketch. I pay these niggas with a reality check."
        Average lines<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by Respect. View Post
          i did last week when it was raining in the house
          Lmao
          Ziggy B

Comment

I have done a blog article on him as my 'Hero' last year. I love him (no homo) because he is simply different, and has a do whatever makes you happy thing going on, he does what he wants. Don't care what people think, and he is just so unique, especially as a Rapper. I listen to mostly Rock, Indie-Rock, shit like that... People think it's so random that I am completely obsessed with Lil Wayne when my favourite kind of music is rock etc, but some people just don't understand.

I always listen to him when High as well as of Bob Marley (of course)... His creativity, uniqueness, how he tells it exactly how it is. There are too little people that have the same attitude as Lil Wayne, and I honestly think that if more people took his view towards life the same then the world would be a better place.

Weezzy F Baby forever!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
              I have done a blog article on him as my 'Hero' last year. I love him (no homo) because he is simply different, and has a do whatever makes you happy thing going on, he does what he wants. Don't care what people think, and he is just so unique, especially as a Rapper. I listen to mostly Rock, Indie-Rock, shit like that... People think it's so random that I am completely obsessed with Lil Wayne when my favourite kind of music is rock etc, but some people just don't understand.

I always listen to him when High as well as of Bob Marley (of course)... His creativity, uniqueness, how he tells it exactly how it is. There are too little people that have the same attitude as Lil Wayne, and I honestly think that if more people took his view towards life the same then the world would be a better place.

Weezzy F Baby forever!!!!

His view towards life involves fucking hundreds of women, having multiple babies, smoking a lot of weed(pre-jail), and repping a gang he's not even.

Not to mention that he used to be addicted to lean.

Not the role model type unless you're striving to be a "gangster" or something.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMFAN View Post
                His view towards life involves fucking hundreds of women, having multiple babies, smoking a lot of weed(pre-jail), and repping a gang he's not even.

Not to mention that he used to be addicted to lean.

Not the role model type unless you're striving to be a "gangster" or something.
                Lol yea but it depends what kind of way you are gonna look at it, at the end of the day he does what he wants regardless of what people think, and does what makes him happy. Too many people have no balls in life and get walked over too much! Defo inspired me! I believe he has grown quite a lot since his addiction days... fucking women, I'm not sure ya would complain? Or are ya mad?.... Multi babies, his decision, your picking at things that you wouldn't follow unles you are stupid... Everyone has bad qualities, no one is perfect, but he has plenty of good qualities about him that could easily inspire people, and I believe they do! Anyway mate just my opinion I ain't no gangsta and never will be!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                  Lol yea but it depends what kind of way you are gonna look at it, at the end of the day he does what he wants regardless of what people think, and does what makes him happy. Too many people have no balls in life and get walked over too much! Defo inspired me! I believe he has grown quite a lot since his addiction days... fucking women, I'm not sure ya would complain? Or are ya mad?.... Multi babies, his decision, your picking at things that you wouldn't follow unles you are stupid... Everyone has bad qualities, no one is perfect, but he has plenty of good qualities about him that could easily inspire people, and I believe they do! Anyway mate just my opinion I ain't no gangsta and never will be!
                  Lol, I'm not mad at him for fucking a bunch of girls. Shit, he fucked Lauren London. Can't hate on him for that. I doubt it was his idea to have 5-6 kids running around.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMFAN View Post
                    Lol, I'm not mad at him for fucking a bunch of girls. Shit, he fucked Lauren London. Can't hate on him for that. I doubt it was his idea to have 5-6 kids running around.
                    He has 4 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                      He has 4 lol.
                      I decided to stop keeping track after the 3rd

Comment

i like lil wayne becuz i am lil wayne.
                        the bible says be fruitful so aint nothing wrong wit fuckin and havin plenty of kids.
                        EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

i like weezy because of his music and his style. best looking rapper in the game no homo. his music is perfect . his flow, his lines, that beats, everything. hes much better than 50 cent soulja boy and so on.he make so much money. if you know thats the new wayne album, its gonna be platin. everybody s gonna buy it `cause the people know that lil wayne, its quality. i think 50 cent is listening to wayne too. wayne is limited, i think no rapper is gonna do that what lil wayne ever does. wayne is the best forerver. he is unique. if wayne would diss a rapper, that rapper would quit the game.
                          Last edited by bushido95; 04-01-2011, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X