Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Why do you like Lil Wayne?

Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
    i like weezy because of his music and his style. best looking rapper in the game no homo. his music is perfect . his flow, his lines, that beats, everything. hes much better than 50 cent soulja boy and so on.he make so much money. if you know thats the new wayne album, its gonna be platin. everybody s gonna buy it `cause the people know that lil wayne, its quality. i think 50 cent is listening to wayne too. wayne is limited, i think no rapper is gonna do that what lil wayne ever does. wayne is the best forerver. he is unique. if wayne would diss a rapper, that rapper would quit the game.

interesting statement lol.
    EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

haha no not a gay meaning^^ best dressed rapper in the game / rapper with best style

Comment

Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
        i like lil wayne becuz i am lil wayne.
        the bible says be fruitful so aint nothing wrong wit fuckin and havin plenty of kids.
        You obviously haven't read the bible that well.

Comment

interesting statement lol.

just stop trolling , your not funny -_-

but goota admit that the statemnt sounds a bit gay,.whatever

nice to see some more germans around here

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMFAN View Post
            lololol

Comment

He's a very talented rapper and never quits delivering. He's a very hard worker. While sometimes other rappers are lyrically better than him, I continue to enjoy his style. Its true I prefer different eras from Weezy but I'm hoping he'll bring some of dat C2 era back in C4. I like Lil Wayne cuz he strives to be different. And says whatever is on his mind and does whatever he feels like cuz he dont care what others say. He dont give a fuck. I hope he continues to be just as vulgar as he is now.

Comment

Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
                just stop trolling , your not funny -_-

but goota admit that the statemnt sounds a bit gay,.whatever

nice to see some more germans around here
                wtf bro.
                1.) im not trolling
                2.) Who said i was trynna be funny???
                3.) i never said the statement was gay, i said it was interesting.
                4.) im not german

"I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins" (Genesis 35: 11)
                also other several other verses where god tells the people constantly throughout genesis to be fruitful and multiply lol.

no touch�, obviously u havnt read the bible that well.

only flaw is that wayne has been fruitful among multiple females , which isnt the way god intented.

Originally posted by CwayneFtw10 View Post
                lololol

dont know why u laughed at his statement when he was false lol.
                EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

haha^^ but im german^^

Comment

wtf bro.
                    1.) im not trolling
                    4.) im not german

also other several other verses where god tells the people constantly throughout genesis to be fruitful and multiply lol.

only flaw is that wayne has been fruitful among multiple females , which isnt the way god intented.

That doesn't mean go around sleeping with 5 women. There are verses in the Bible that condemn premarital sex. If you have sex with a women, you're supposed to marry her, not impregnate her, and move on to the next chick.

Comment

That doesn't mean go around sleeping with 5 women. There are verses in the Bible that condemn premarital sex. If you have sex with a women, you're supposed to marry her, not impregnate her, and move on to the next chick.

your right.

YUNG DEIZEL....just stop now bro.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post

your right.

YUNG DEIZEL....just stop now bro.
                        wtf , did u not read my post, i already pointed that out before ymcmfan, smh
                        read before u make stupid statements.
                        wtf bro.
                        1.) im not trolling
                        4.) im not german

Comment

wtf , did u not read my post, i already pointed that out before ymcmfan, smh
                          read before u make stupid statements.
                          true, but because your YUNG DIEZEL I automatically win.

Comment

Working...
                          X