• Show
Clear All

Re: Why do you like Lil Wayne?

Originally posted by cody View Post
    your a fucking stan of a homo thug now that is stupid gtfo

lmao

Comment

I�ve been sitting here for like 10 minutes trying to put into words why I like Wayne constantly over other rappers and music. I think there�s two aspects for me, and I�m not even sure if they�re the real reason. First, his music, I think that with his early influence of rock, it�s made his music a combination of rock and rap that works together just enough to make it so when one of his songs comes on you want to get up and start moving around and doing shit you would to a rock song. I�m not a huge fan of the kick back, smoke a blunt, type of rap, although I will listen to it.

Secondly, his lyrics, they�re not the elementary school nursery rhymes that most rappers are doing. The kind that are so simple and obvious, it makes the song really kind of boring and not memorable. Wayne though, he puts his messages, stories, ideas, thoughts, whatever into songs all tucked away into these amazing metaphors and shit that make you stop for a second and realize what he just said and then realize after that what he was REALLY saying and then realizing how cool that line is going to look on your Facebook.

You know the rules, kill 'em all and keep moving

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post
        Your a fucking stan of a homo thug now that is stupid gtfo
        Nigga stop acting hard!

Comment

Originally posted by machete View Post
          i’ve been sitting here for like 10 minutes trying to put into words why i like wayne constantly over other rappers and music. I think there’s two aspects for me, and i’m not even sure if they’re the real reason. First, his music, i think that with his early influence of rock, it’s made his music a combination of rock and rap that works together just enough to make it so when one of his songs comes on you want to get up and start moving around and doing shit you would to a rock song. I’m not a huge fan of the kick back, smoke a blunt, type of rap, although i will listen to it.

Secondly, his lyrics, they’re not the elementary school nursery rhymes that most rappers are doing. The kind that are so simple and obvious, it makes the song really kind of boring and not memorable. Wayne though, he puts his messages, stories, ideas, thoughts, whatever into songs all tucked away into these amazing metaphors and shit that make you stop for a second and realize what he just said and then realize after that what he was really saying and then realizing how cool that line is going to look on your facebook.
          this
          How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
          Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
            Nigga stop acting hard!
            Acting?
            Wtf are you

Comment

Why the fuck yall even respond to dumb ass niggas...there is a difference between a dissapointed wayne fan and a hater....stop glorifying their remarks..their duty is to rile u up and start an argument...just see a negative blatantly hating comment and ignore it
              Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Acting?
                Wtf are you
                I Am Hard buddy, you on the other hand try to act hard.

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                Why the fuck yall even respond to dumb ass niggas...there is a difference between a dissapointed wayne fan and a hater....stop glorifying their remarks..their duty is to rile u up and start an argument...just see a negative blatantly hating comment and ignore it
                yeah I'll stop responding to this Kanye Stan.

Comment

Im that nigga from everyones block that sues his parents for child support

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                    I Am Hard buddy, you on the other hand try to act hard.
                    Yeah I'll stop responding to this Kanye Stan.
                    Homo statement much?

Kanye Stan? Wtf

I wasn't even hating on Wayne's music fucking idiots for real.

Comment

Homo statement much?

Kanye Stan? Wtf

I wasn't even hating on Wayne's music fucking idiots for real.
                      Your mom so fat you can bet her ass

Comment

Originally posted by Respect. View Post
                        Your mom so fat you can bet her ass
                        Time to take a little break from the computer there champ.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                        http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                          Time to take a little break from the computer there champ.
                          i did last week when it was raining in the house

Comment

Working...
                          X