X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Tha Carter IV Discussion Thread

Originally posted by datshyt View Post
    good Lord, quit worrying about sales....
    agree some people care way too much

Comment

I don't know where you look at chart position but this shows it's on No. 66 :/
      Apple - iTunes - Browse the top music downloads
      Oooh shit, motherfucker, God Damn

Comment

^Thats the clean version.

Comment

The Song is still fire...Wayne needs to get that video out asap...that will keep the flame going....he already did carson daley and 106 so he good until the new years....right after that i expect another single....and for those of you that don't care about sales....Wayne is a mainstream artist.....if he doesnt sell its a fail....if his album is quality its a fail....dont get it twisted both are important......(i promise you lil wayne cares more about sales that we do).....on the other hand...i wouldn't but it again.....lets see what wayne can really do, lets see if he can really present a record that is worth buying.....we don't have to "fabricate" his sales lets let music listeners be that determining factor....with his fan base he already has a good 300k locked in....lets see if he get other niggas to ride *pause* with him....
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by datshyt View Post
            good Lord, quit worrying about sales....
            "painkillers gotta nigga bout to doze off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
              The Song is still fire...Wayne needs to get that video out asap...that will keep the flame going....he already did carson daley and 106 so he good until the new years....right after that i expect another single....and for those of you that don't care about sales....Wayne is a mainstream artist.....if he doesnt sell its a fail....if his album is quality its a fail....dont get it twisted both are important......(i promise you lil wayne cares more about sales that we do).....on the other hand...i wouldn't but it again.....lets see what wayne can really do, lets see if he can really present a record that is worth buying.....we don't have to "fabricate" his sales lets let music listeners be that determining factor....with his fan base he already has a good 300k locked in....lets see if he get other niggas to ride *pause* with him....
              yes he cares about sales... but he also cares about quality music just as much if not more than sales

like someone said a few pages back Flo-Rida makes #1 records but when it comes album time he sells around 40k... people don't buy albums based off 1 single

Comment

Over on the Digital Songs chart this week, Bruno Mars' "Grenade" moves 2-1, hitting the top of the list for the first time (212,000; up 14%), displacing Katy Perry's "Firework," which falls to No. 2 with 192,000 (down 5%). Lil Wayne's "6 Foot 7 Foot" (featuring Cory Gunz) bounds in at No. 3 in its first week, with 166,000. Aside from Wayne, the only other new title amongst the top 10 is Enrique Iglesias' "Tonight (I'm Lovin' You)," which climbs three rungs to No. 9 with 109,000 (up 30%).

I think it gets a top 15 on HOT 100

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Twist View Post
                  Over on the Digital Songs chart this week, Bruno Mars' "Grenade" moves 2-1, hitting the top of the list for the first time (212,000; up 14%), displacing Katy Perry's "Firework," which falls to No. 2 with 192,000 (down 5%). Lil Wayne's "6 Foot 7 Foot" (featuring Cory Gunz) bounds in at No. 3 in its first week, with 166,000. Aside from Wayne, the only other new title amongst the top 10 is Enrique Iglesias' "Tonight (I'm Lovin' You)," which climbs three rungs to No. 9 with 109,000 (up 30%).

Yea...but imma say top 20....hopefully after the video and some more promotion it moves up...
                  Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

what digital songs chart?

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                      Yea...but imma say top 20....hopefully after the video and some more promotion it moves up...
                      nevermind

Comment

I think it's gonna debut at #5

Y.O.L.O

Comment

I dont get it.
                          Its come with the third most sales, so wouldnt that mean it would be #3???

Comment

Working...
                          X