Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wayne got weaaaak, yo.

Originally posted by Y.M._Souija_YMCMB View Post
    im a stan but idc about the sales anymore but he still could, if talyor swift which your a fan of can do it, pshhh!! Wayne definitely can but maybe not but who cares
    Taylor Swift's hype 3-4 months after her album released is 100000X more than Wayne's C4 hype. Wayne won't even see Swift's first week sales in his first 2 week sales.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

ahh so nobody thinks he gonna do more than 500k

well if thats the general opinion on a forum dedicated to him imagine wut people think that say wayne sukks or dont give even the slightest fukk about him

nobody has confidence in wayne anymore

@THP, ghostgoon, you guys havent said anything even remotely positive about wayne you always call us stans and say we ride his dick, but yall havent said anything to even suggest that you are a fan. im not trying to change your opinion i know my 1 comment wont do that but WTF everytime we say hes gonna sell a mil or anything above 500k you flame us for and call us stans. WHY cus we think he gonna do good. we want him to do good. MAN FUKK YOU YA DIRTY BASTARD.
      #3hunna

#Mandown
      2-4-14

Comment

Originally posted by mirage42 View Post

well if thats the general opinion on a forum dedicated to him imagine wut people think that say wayne sukks or dont give even the slightest fukk about him

@THP, ghostgoon, you guys havent said anything even remotely positive about wayne you always call us stans and say we ride his dick, but yall havent said anything to even suggest that you are a fan. im not trying to change your opinion i know my 1 comment wont do that but WTF everytime we say hes gonna sell a mil or anything above 500k you flame us for and call us stans. WHY cus we think he gonna do good. we want him to do good. MAN FUKK YOU YA DIRTY BASTARD.
        Sorry I'm in the right state of mind to know fact from your dreams. He won't sell 1 Million.

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
          Sorry I'm in the right state of mind to know fact from your dreams. He won't sell 1 Million.
          Maybe not. But he's gonna make a great album

That's what should be more important

"Love me or hate me, I promise it won�t make or break me"

Comment

Originally posted by alex.tampa View Post
            Maybe not. But he's gonna make a great album

That's what should be more important
            Hes already 0-1 though. 6'7' isn't 'great'. Its a decent song. He should just make it a street single and get back into the studio and make better music.

Comment

Yea I think it'll sell well. I say no more than 750k even if the next single stomps ass on the charts. But 750k is crazy! 1 million in a week is RIDICULOUS guys! It's just a huge number. If he sells 550k it'll still be a great success. That million just isn't going to happen again.

Comment

So you are saying the music he put out back in 07 and 08 is comparable to what I think is trash today? They're saying he won't sell a million because it's a fucking fact at this point,and if you think otherwise you're truly a fucking idiot.

Comment

i didnt say he was gonna sell a mill but i think he will do more than 500k. and so wut if does 500k. nicki did 300,000 thousand sumthin she still went platimum and drake did 400k sumthin in the first week and he went platinum. Kanye did as well after he interrupted your beloved taylor swift. so why not wayne.

and fukk you mean facts frum my dreams there is nuthin out there sayin "lil wayne will not go platinum"

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
                  So you are saying the music he put out back in 07 and 08 is comparable to what I think is trash today? They're saying he won't sell a million because it's a fucking fact at this point,and if you think otherwise you're truly a fucking idiot.
                  so im a fucking idiot for thinking that wayne will sell more than 500k
                  yet again some asshole flaming me for having confidence in my favorite MC
                  #3hunna

#Mandown
                  2-4-14

Comment

i didnt say he was gonna sell a mill but i think he will do more than 500k. and so wut if does 500k. nicki did 300,000 thousand sumthin she still went platimum and drake did 400k sumthin in the first week and he went platinum. Kanye did as well after he interrupted your beloved taylor swift. so why not wayne.

and fukk you mean facts frum my dreams there is nuthin out there sayin "lil wayne will not go platinum"
                    So all this time you've been arguing that he won't go "platinum" overall? LMAO they're talking about first week sales. It Will obviously Go platinum wether it takes 2 weeks or even a year lol

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

so im a fucking idiot for thinking that wayne will sell more than 500k
                    yet again some asshole flaming me for having confidence in my favorite MC
                    Were obviously on a different page
                    Last edited by gaurang; 02-26-2011, 05:12 AM.

Comment

So all this time you've been arguing that he won't go "platinum" overall? LMAO they're talking about first week sales. It Will obviously Go platinum wether it takes 2 weeks or even a year lol
                      Lol this. I guess people aren't smart enough to hop into a conversation and be on the same page.

I hope this is the case with everyone though. They all were meaning overall, and not first week. Because there is no way in hell, a million first week is happening.

Comment

So all this time you've been arguing that he won't go "platinum" overall? LMAO they're talking about first week sales it's obviously
                        Will
                        Go platinum even if it takes a year lol
                        oh then yea that's and absurd expectation if hes gonna release it in april he no where the output he had bakk before C3.
                        #3hunna

#Mandown
                        2-4-14

Comment

someone please give some rational reason as to why c4 will sell a mill+ first week. Please.

C3:
                          -1,005,000 First week. that's hardly over a mill a few people get fucking flat tires that day he would have sold under a mill.
                          -Tons of Hype
                          -Good Mixtapes
                          -Actually good previous records. No IANAHB & Rebirth crap
                          -Tons of good features
                          -Good first singles

come on...wouldn't be shocked at the slightest all if he sold under 500,000. Which isn't even that bad. MBDTF sold 500,000 and it got some of the best reviews ever with pretty fucking damn good hype leading up with good fridays which had some good songs. Em sold 750,000 and he outsells all rappers. I just don't know where your getting this from. I heard waka wakka 10x more on the radio then 6'7'

Comment

Working...
                          X