Wayne got weaaaak, yo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wayne got weaaaak, yo.

since when did album sales mean the album actually had good music?
    i really don't care how much the album sales as long as there is good music on it......

Comment

i have a feeling the OP is a fed, their trying to destroy waynes image, go die
      anarchist, anti-militarist, anti-intellectual-property, anti-punishment (so a fortiori anti-death-penalty), anti-big-business, pro-immigration, pro-abortion, pro-secularism, pro-gay-rights, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
        With No Promotion 108,800
        No promo? you serious? Couldn't turn on the radio for more then 10 minutes without hearing about it or hearing Right Above It w/ drake which was a pretty damn successful song and was pretty good overall. 108,000 first week digital and 125,000 cd first week. still hasn't gone platinum yet only 750,000 or something sold to date.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Originally posted by fpu4eva View Post
        i have a feeling the OP is a fed, their trying to destroy waynes image, go die
        the feds don't give a shit about wayne. the hell are you talking about?
        Last edited by aliya89; 02-26-2011, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Ok if Wayne can sell that much with IANAHB he can sell good with the CarterIV. He has his Tour starting, hopefully a mix tape. Wayne is already Icon for selling more than amill than a week! It's very hard for an artist to out sell there most successful album. I have alot emo kids at my school rockin Lil Wayne shirts so maybe wayne can make it happen. Amill in a week Baby let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
            Ok if Wayne can sell that much with IANAHB he can sell good with the CarterIV. He has his Tour starting, hopefully a mix tape. Wayne is already Icon for selling more than amill than a week! It's very hard for an artist to out sell there most successful album. I have alot emo kids at my school rockin Lil Wayne shirts so maybe wayne can make it happen. Amill in a week Baby let's go!
            As Much As I Would Like It, A Milli Sounds Unlikely

Comment

WIZ KHALIFA has more of a name for himself right now with Rolling Papers than Wayne has since he got out of jail. EWayne's talent has went down the toilet. Nicki Minaj released her album in November and that album STILLL has more hype than the Carter 4 has even came close to having. Wayne ain't gonna get a milli. And he'll be lucky to go gold first week. That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                As Much As I Would Like It, A Milli Sounds Unlikely
                What was the most successful album of 2010, wasn't it Recovery?

Comment

Originally posted by tony_v_baby View Post
                  since when did album sales mean the album actually had good music?
                  I really don't care how much the album sales as long as there is good music on it......
                  thank you so very much. Sales doesn't mean good music. Sales doesn't mean good quality. Toyota is a piece of crap but their still selling cars.

Comment

Originally posted by thebeastfromNC View Post
                    WIZ KHALIFA has more of a name for himself right now with Rolling Papers than Wayne has since he got out of jail. EWayne's talent has went down the toilet. Nicki Minaj released her album in November and that album STILLL has more hype than the Carter 4 has even came close to having. Wayne ain't gonna get a milli. And he'll be lucky to go gold first week. That is all.
                    Yaaaaa, Of Course. Most Of This Thread Has Been About How Highley Anticipated CIV Is. So What You Talkng About?

If You Think Wayne's Lost It. Why You Still Posting.

Wiz Khalifa | Taylor Gang News & Exclusives<<<

Comment

Cause he's a poppin new artist but he would never sell more than Wayne plus Wiz is like wayne he falls off in some songs! The more successful they get the more pop shit they do.

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

Originally posted by skinnyminnie! View Post
                      thank you so very much. Sales doesn't mean good music. Sales doesn't mean good quality. Toyota is a piece of crap but their still selling cars.
                      Yeah what we need is a good album let's not worry about sales too much! Wayne needs to get back talking real shit instead bullshit.

Comment

Why do people always mention Wiz & Wayne together? smfh, Wiz is a fucking beginer and will never be on Wayne's level. C4 is the most wanted album of this year, your opinion is invalid and not needed.

now fuck outta here you troll.

Comment

But its been like what 15-20 people tops saying the album will do good in this thread? 20 people don't make a million sales. It ain't happenin', ya favorite rapper is waaaaack

Comment

Working...
                          X