Wayne got weaaaak, yo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wayne got weaaaak, yo.

just like Flex said, so much pressure on wayne...No other rapper comes close to how much shit wayne puts out. But still people dont have "enough" of it.

Comment

Everything Kronnick said.

He does so much, clearly Hustle Hard and Money In My Pocket are appealing to you whilst other songs appeal to other fans.
      He still does what he used to but he's gotta do shit for everyone or he'll just lose fans.
      Think.

And 6F7F is just raw I don't get why people wouldn't like it.

Comment

IANHB was weakkk... but 6'7' is so fuckinng dope, most people are gonna love it when the video drops... believe me.. all his other features has been on point..

Comment

i don't think IANAHB was weak...it was just some randome track that he give to his fans, that's it, Rebirth was bad, but he always wanted to be a rockstar, so i totally actept that, he can just do full of bomb ass club songs album after CIII, but he didn't he was trying something new, now i fell like Wayne is back in his prime, but too much pressure on him definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by thebeastfromNC View Post
            Does anyone else agree? Like I honestly don't even listen to Wayne anymore. He used to be my favorite. But he is just off now.
            If you don't care for him or his music, than get off of his fansite Drama Oueen!!!

Comment

his flow is better than ever. Get educated.

Comment

yea wayne def hasnt fallen off.. and is def more relevant now that hes out of jail bcuz every1 wants to hear Carter 4 to judge whether he did fall of or nott lol

it just sounds stupid to say wayne is falling off bcuz he made a NON HIP HOP ALBUM and then gave his FANS music to hold us over till he came back.. IANAHB album wouldnt of even came out if he didnt go to jail.. we would have recieved it as a mixtape or as leakssss. only 3 were actually meant for an album and there is no saying if they would have made the last cut.

every1 shuld stop panicing lol this is THE CARTER SERIES.. he knowwwwws he has to deliver.. he wants to prove everybody hes the best rapper alive whether you believe he is or isnt lol but 8 months of writing and having time behind bars to think ya shit throughhhh is very deadly for wayne.. since he was killing the game making basically a song a day!
                Life Is The Bitch, And Death Was Her Sister

Sleep Is The Cousin, What A Fuckin Family Picture

You Know Father Time, And We All Know Mother Nature

Its All In The Family But I Am Of NO Relation

Comment

Seriously? Listen to 6'7. His better than ever, and sober! Come back when you have heard Carter IV bro.

Comment

did yall know 50 Cent fell off but hes still relevant?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
                      did yall know 50 Cent fell off but hes still relevant?
                      if you trying to compare 50 to wayne...kill yaself

Comment

Originally posted by datshyt View Post
                        if you trying to compare 50 to wayne...kill yaself
                        50 was a million times bigger then Wayne back in the early/mid 2000's... so kill yaself

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
                          50 was a million times bigger then Wayne back in the early/mid 2000's... so kill yaself
                          Yeah but he wasn't better than him.

Comment

Working...
                          X