• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wayne got weaaaak, yo.

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
    you just went totally off topic now

@youngtalent Wayne sucks now... get over it
    you even mentioning 50 was off topic. and i still dont get how anyone can say wayne sucks

Comment

Originally posted by youngtalent View Post
      you even mentioning 50 was off topic. and i still dont get how anyone can say wayne sucks
      simple listen too his new shit..

Comment

@Ghostgoon
        He has an album comin which no one is anticpating due to his wack ass album he last dropped. I mean even Lloyd Banks is more relevant than 50.

Comment

Originally posted by WeEzYNo1FaN View Post
          @Ghostgoon
          He has an album comin which no one is anticpating due to his wack ass album he last dropped. I mean even Lloyd Banks is more relevant than 50.
          Wayne just dropped 2 wack ass albums

Comment

Em and Dre brought 50 in the game they made him who he is.. and Birdman and Slim brought Wayne in to the game and made him who he is..
            Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
            As Artists:

Em,Dre > Slim,Baby

Wayne > 50

so tell me how that statement works?

This really too hard to follow?!?!

you said :
            Em and Dre brought 50 in the game they made him who he is
            Ok so if two legendary artists made 50, and two non-legendary artists made Wayne.... then it should be 50 > Wayne. but thats not the case, by any stretch of the imagination... 50 has two legends backing him, wayne has two businessmen backing him. and yet wayne still shits on 50, and has been since 50 was ushered into the game.

So in conclusion.... Wayne created his buzz/success/greatness. 50 shared Dre/Em's buzz/success/greatness.

Comment

@ghostgoon you cant really find wayne irrelevant if you've been on here talking about him for the past 2 hours.... LMAO!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by youngtalent View Post
                  @ghostgoon you cant really find wayne irrelevant if you've been on here talking about him for the past 2 hours.... LMAO!!!
                  can you please find where I said "Lil Wayne is IRRELEVANT"???

GTFO young buck

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
                  This really too hard to follow?!?!

you said :

Ok so if two legendary artists made 50, and two non-legendary artists made Wayne.... then it should be 50 > Wayne. but thats not the case, by any stretch of the imagination... 50 has two legends backing him, wayne has two businessmen backing him. and yet wayne still shits on 50, and has been since 50 was ushered into the game.

So in conclusion.... Wayne created his buzz/success/greatness. 50 shared Dre/Em's buzz/success/greatness.
                  but that makes no fucking sense at all... so your saying people buy 50's albums, go to his concerts, download his music all becuz Eminem and Dre co-sign him?

Comment

@Ghostgoon
                    Your being pointless now just stop with your bullshit an leave the thread

Comment

Originally posted by WeEzYNo1FaN View Post
                      @Ghostgoon
                      Your being pointless now just stop with your bullshit an leave the thread
                      you dont understand anything fool

lmao at you catching feelings now cuz I said Waynes last 2 albums are wack haha

oh yea and Im no longer responding to idiots who only like ALBUM SALES and do not care about how bad an album sounds as long as it sells good they cool

yall some fuckin coons str8 up

Comment

Yo ghost, I see what you're trying to reach. Someone who has been as big as 50 can't just get irrelevant like that? Right? Well actually, he can.

I totally agree, 50 was huuuuge back then , But come on, You can't argue against it, He's obviously not relevant right now bru. He's dropping an album and people barely knows about it (I had to google it)
                        and some random freestyles now and then? I'm not sure but I'm guessing he has put out like... 10 tracks since like... october? I might be trippin, Just a guess, Cause I haven't heard anything about a new hot 50 track. I know he's trying to get his buzz back, But nobody's paying attention to his moves.

Wayne one the other hand is getting article after article about a 30 second long snippet that's not even on C4.
                        That just speaks for itself man.

But yeah, you never said Wayne was irrelevant, i'm just comparing.

D4! C4!
                        LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

but that makes no fucking sense at all... so your saying people buy 50's albums, go to his concerts, download his music all becuz Eminem and Dre co-sign him?
                          70% of it.... Its obviously not his talent that is selling. Lets just say this, without a Dre/Em cosign and without a Baby/Slim cosign, Wayne TRASHES 50 in all phases, sales, money, talent. point blank. that should tell you all you need.

Comment

Working...
                          X