Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wayne got weaaaak, yo.

Originally posted by VicBeatz View Post
    Wayne is at his best when he sticks to one subject the whole song imo. Because then he can stick to the point of the song but incorporate all of his punchlines to one subject. The best song on INAHB I think was "With You" because he was on track. He wasn't all over just spitting random metaphors that don't even make sense sometimes
    Agree with this too, x100000000000000000000000000000. That was one of the few songs in awhile where he actually had and stuck to a topic LOL.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

he hasnt got weak he just need to quit bullshittin and flood the game like he did bakk in 07-09

but every other day danny post a video wayne at some club partyin n fukkin around so i dont think wayne gives two shyts right now

sayin he has gotten weak is underestimating his overall skill as an MC IMO
      #3hunna

#Mandown
      2-4-14

Comment

Originally posted by thebeastfromNC View Post
        he just isn't really relevant anymore
        Not relevant anymore?! Potna...wayne has been ONE YEAR behind bars, and during that time he still managed to be more relevant than yo favourite rapper. Get the BUCK outta here

Comment

A lot of people who used to be die-hard weezy fans said that he fell off, but Idunno I still love his rap, not that rock shit he did though

Comment

Originally posted by thebeastfromNC View Post
            I mean I do keep up with his shit. But he just isn't really relevant anymore, in my opinion. & plus I go to the Music Domain and what not, sir.
            i would say his problem is the exact opposite...too much relevance. Wayne has become incredibly mainstream to the point where 13 year olds run around bumping his songs so to keep up with this he has to water down a lot of his lyrics but dont fret C4 will deliver

Comment

Originally posted by Proof123 View Post
              i would say his problem is the exact opposite...too much relevance. Wayne has become incredibly mainstream to the point where 13 year olds run around bumping his songs so to keep up with this he has to water down a lot of his lyrics but dont fret C4 will deliver
              so you heard the album?

Comment

agree with the OP though I'm willing to wait for C4 to make the final conclusion. If C4 is closer to Rebirth and IANAHB, which it most likely will be, then to C3 and C2 then yea he's gone and drake will be the only one carrying YM...i mean shit drake was on 3 IANAHB tracks...rest of the people are clowns.

Comment

I've seen this type of shit before. People are like broken records. When wayne aint puttin out as much music as you expect "he has fallen off omg", once that new song comes out you back on his nuts.

If you would just stop being children and realise like somebody said, he has stuff for everybody and cannot and will not regress to one style just for yo selfish ass. Also, patience. Wayne "flooding the market" was never fully intentional. He had mixtapes and features. The leaks are a casualty. Just cuz you got used to a flood of songs, doesn't mean its good.

Besides, as it is... Wayne's probably been on more songs in 2011 than many rappers. Yall grow up and stop being fair weather fans. He's working on an album.

My personal opinion tho, fukk NO. He's a better rapper to me now than the syrup days. I enjoy his stuff now like I did his Dedication 2 era material. Hustle hard, 6'7, money in my pocket, look at me now>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ya fav. rapper.
                  Last edited by ChrisBLawyer; 02-25-2011, 05:06 AM.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

dude you trippin! haven't you seen the RS cover? he got weak?? wtf you must be blind

he hasn't got weak, you can't decide before you hear C4, and he been giving out a experimental album & a puzzled togheter album, & hes still one of the most talked about artists in the game, hes still relevant until the day comes when a new artist comes & is more unique than Wayne, and i don't know if that is possible, cause most of the new rappers in the game goes to the top right away, then they get forgotten.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                      I've seen this type of shit before. People are like broken records. When wayne aint puttin out as much music as you expect "he has fallen off omg", once that new song comes out you back on his nuts.

If you would just stop being children and realise like somebody said, he has stuff for everybody and cannot and will not regress to one style just for yo selfish ass. Also, patience. Wayne "flooding the market" was never fully intentional. He had mixtapes and features. The leaks are a casualty. Just cuz you got used to a flood of songs, doesn't mean its good.

Besides, as it is... Wayne's probably been on more songs in 2011 than many rappers. Yall grow up and stop being fair weather fans. He's working on an album.

This KILLED the thread boy, repped. Agree x100000000000000000.

And yo, Please... I'm begging you... DO NOT TAKE OPINIONS SERIOUS from people who listen to shit like " i raped my mother yesterday, she killed me and i went to hell and satan raped me in the ass so I took a spoon and sliced him. " OR people who would let their own mother get fucked by a teen boy calling himself " A pretty bitch" or "Paris Hilton" and has no rapping skills at all.

D4! C4!
                      LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

Lol, I do not agree at ALL. He has developed a lot, but he ain't weeaak yo! At all. Smh

Comment

Lil Wayne fell off? Fuck no
                          Lil Wayne Irelevant? You mad bruh

Comment

Working...
                          X