Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Drake>Wayne

Originally posted by VVh1pCr3am View Post
    Thread should have ended right here. You'll never convince the people here on the forums though.

Couldn't agree more. This is why I don't come on the forums that much as the cock gobbling of an artist is the worst I've ever seen on here.
    LMAO Lil anne fans are the worst on (justin bieber level) it's because his fan base consists of immature little kids. If u say one thing negative about tunechi they come in and say gtfo hater LOL How the fuck is eastsideboi a mod when he can't read?

I NEVER said Drake has had a better career then Wayne only like three people got it. Shows how dumb his fans really are

Comment

Originally posted by dipsetbitch View Post
      LMAO Lil anne fans are the worst on (justin bieber level) it's because his fan base consists of immature little kids. If u say one thing negative about tunechi they come in and say gtfo hater LOL How the fuck is eastsideboi a mod when he can't read?

I NEVER said Drake has had a better career then Wayne only like three people got it. Shows how dumb his fans really are
      I'm glad you aren't a fan because then the average IQ of his fans would go into the negatives.

Comment

Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
        Nice one, but you really are making yourself look stupid when you respond to Tunechi's replies. He's destroying you, postically.
        Nigga shut the hell up u made a thread cryin because ppl were gonna download the carter 4 and steal from wayne LOL

I do this for the money i'm such a hooker

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
        I'm glad you aren't a fan because then the average IQ of his fans would go into the negatives.
        When u see last post by dipsetbitch does ur pussy get wet? LOL

Comment

Nigga shut the hell up u made a thread cryin because ppl were gonna download the carter 4 and steal from wayne LOL

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

Question for you.. How much longer until you stop making yourself look stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi2835 View Post
            Question for you.. How much longer until you stop making yourself look stupid?
            He can't help it, give him some slack!
            ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

I've made you look like a moron so many times that I don't even know what to say to this statement. There is no real need for me to say anything about it because you just showed your intelligence, or, rather, the lack of it.

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
                This tbh

Drake would even laugh at this thread
                Saw your post and had to post this video.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi2835 View Post
                  Saw your post and had to post this video.

Lil Wayne Praises Drake, Says He's a Better Rapper - The Boombox LMAO

Who looks stupid now and Sportz do I get props to or am i not a fellow anne LOL

Comment

Yeah and Wayne also said the whole YM crew is better than him. I think we all know why he says that, but knowing how much of an idiot you are, you probably don't understand it just yet. Do I need to explain it to you?

Comment

Smh, Lil Wayne is just supporting YM. It's what artists on the same record label do.

Also, you still look stupid.
                      ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
                        Smh, Lil Wayne is just supporting YM. It's what artists on the same record label do.

He doesn't understand that Wayne says his label is better than him just to get people to listen.

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post

So you expect drake to say he is better then Lil Wayne LOL PROVES ur an anne u only see 1 side LOL

Comment

Working...
                          X