Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Drake>Wayne

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
    Ok, now does drake have a fan site such as this?
    Not a huge drake fan idk ask frankenstein LOL

Comment

Lol so any samples where drakes lyrics are better
      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Can't find the video Dipset, If you really want to see it I'll look for it again tomorrow....

Comment

• Re: Drake>Wayne

Originally posted by Tunechi2835 View Post
          Can't find the video Dipset, If you really want to see it I'll look for it again tomorrow....
          I think it was an interview from jail bro (it came out in text not an actual video)...... I think

When Wayne said Aubrey was "better" didn't he mean as a person/his image? Hence him mentioning tattoos and being locked up?
          "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
          Guns and stretchers
          Cristal and dubs for breakfast
          I just got one suggestion - none should test him
          'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
          Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
          Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by dipsetbitch View Post
            As an artist Drake has surpassed Wayne and is now the best artist on YM. I still don't think he has reached carter 2, drought 3 Wayne yet but he's still got time. I think his next album take care will be a better album, and it will outsell Wayne as well. I'll probably get banned for making this thread because u can't say anything negative about Wayne. It should be recalled lilannehq.com It's time for Wayne to step aside and let his better artists shine

Drake is nowhere near the sale potential that Wayne is.
            Need I remind you how gay this nigga Drake is?

Comment

Drake will always sound more corny if he tries to be as legendary as drought 3 Wayne. Having said that....if he stays in his own lane I dont doubt for a minute that he will make more quality albums than Wayne.

I mean when the songs are filled with .....Break into your house and take your life. Burglary

::::::shudders::::::::

Comment

Not a huge drake fan idk ask frankenstein LOL
                Atf tbh.

Frankenstein u see this shit LOL
                Lol, I'm busy for two days and this thread happens without me lol.

Y'all know my opinion on this; Drake has been better since WAYM.

Now someone tell me how C4 is?

I'm banned from that thread .

Comment

This thread
                  Twitter

Comment

Nigga shut the hell up u made a thread cryin because ppl were gonna download the carter 4 and steal from wayne LOL

I do this for the money i'm such a hooker

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

When u see last post by dipsetbitch does ur pussy get wet? LOL

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, show me that thread?

LOLOLOLOL, bitch don't even know what he be talkin' bout but this thread way too fuckin' funny because of his IQ level.
                    Last edited by TygaPride; 08-26-2011, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post

Me to what a coincidence LOL They can't handle the truth

Comment

As an artist Drake has surpassed Wayne and is now the best artist on YM. I still don't think he has reached carter 2, drought 3 Wayne yet but he's still got time. I think his next album take care will be a better album, and it will outsell Wayne as well. I'll probably get banned for making this thread because u can't say anything negative about Wayne. It should be recalled lilannehq.com It's time for Wayne to step aside and let his better artists shine
                        It's time for Wayne to step aside and let his better artists shine ? :s drake is an amazin rapper but wayne kinda make his carrer by doing features whit him!
                        I agree whit you, drake is dope as fuck BUT WAYNE IS JUST THE BEST!
                        [COLOR="rgb(105, 105, 105)"]I LOOK DOWN I SEE THEM , WHEN I LOOK UP I DON'T SEE ANY[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                          Atf tbh.

Lol, I'm busy for two days and this thread happens without me lol.

Y'all know my opinion on this; Drake has been better since WAYM.

Now someone tell me how C4 is?

Agree with this, drake > new wayne (post jail)
                          But the old wayne is untouchable, he's on another level/world

Comment

Working...
                          X