full on rant about c4/lil wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full on rant about c4/lil wayne

right so basicly am i the only one a lil pissed at the carter 4 ? due to the fact countless times wayne has said all he does is record everywhere he goes but he still put john/how to love/6foot7 on the album and to top it all of c4 was pushed back a fair fews times what for ?

Re: full on rant about c4/lil wayne

Quite a few people are disappointed in it mate. Personally I really like it...

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

6 Foot 7 Foot should have been a bonus track, fucking hate that song
      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Jinglewaffle View Post
        Quite a few people are disappointed in it mate. Personally I really like it...
        i cant say i like the album that would be lying i mean dont get me wrong blunt blowing is my new fav track right now its fucking insane also love abortion and i like the view but i like the view is a bonus track i feel sorry for the people who get the standard version

Comment

i like many songs but they are very few only 11 tracks lest after that four singles and in the song with tech he don't have his part.

Comment

I like it all tbh minus the tracks we heard months ago. John & Six Foot. The tracks are ok just a little boring now...

Comment

also i dont member wayne talking in a inteview about a milli and he said he did it cos his fans love hes freestyle/mix tape stuff so he put it on c3 well if you ask me hes done the same with mega man

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

sorry thats i do member wayne

Comment

Not even being on two of the songs on your album <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

should have just made it a 10 minute song like Misunderstood. Then made Blunt Blownin The Intro. And gave us two extra songs to replace the interlude and outro

Comment

i actually pray that the c4 sessions leak real soon and we get some real wayne like with c3 and streets of gold

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
                  Not even being on two of the songs on your album <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

should have just made it a 10 minute song like Misunderstood. Then made Blunt Blownin The Intro. And gave us two extra songs to replace the interlude and outro
                  too true really think he shud have saved bill gates for c4

Comment

Yeah man im hoping we get c4 sessions too.

Comment

i liked that the bulk of already-released tracks were right after each other, made them easy to skip when driving

Comment

Originally posted by lMonsterl View Post
                        i liked that the bulk of already-released tracks were right after each other, made them easy to skip when driving
                        True that.

Comment

Working...
                        X