Clear All

Re: full on rant about c4/lil wayne

That's just your opinion.

Comment

latest news?

Comment

definitely am disappointed about the fact that he didn't hop on the interlude or the outro ..that puzzled me a lot, i felt like it was a bit lazy.

Comment

Cortez, Mack and Birdman chose the songs, blame them

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
            Cortez, Mack and Birdman chose the songs, blame them
            Sure BUT people should also be mad at Wayne for not taking 100 percent creative control over the whole album process.

Comment

Honestly IMO... Delaying as much as they did, then Wayne not even fucking rapping on two of his own tracks is the biggest fail in music history.

Comment

He didn't not RAP on the songs.. it's supposed to be interpreted as one BIG song threw out the album that keeps going. If you listen from start to finish, you'd understand. I personally think it's lame and he should of flowed on the outro. He should of closed his album.
                Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post

should have just made it a 10 minute song like Misunderstood. Then made Blunt Blownin The Intro. And gave us two extra songs to replace the interlude and outro
                  THIS. EXACTLY. I was thinking last night the whole record would have had a different feel if he had consolidated those tracks, started the album with the 1-2-3 punch of blunt blowin, megaman, and 6'7' and added two extra songs. Even if it was i like the view and mirrors, it would have just FELT differently - compared to tha mobb, 3 peat, swag surf, intro on drought 3 - this one is just not how you start what is supposed to be an "epic" album.

That said, I think it's a good record - it should have just been structured differently.

Also - think about how much differently you would feel if those tracks were just one enormous beast feat. Tech n9ne, andre 3000, nas, shyne, busta, bun b...

Comment

Y'all are some dumbass motherfuckers, The intro, interlude and the outro are all ONE SONG

Comment

Originally posted by WeEzYNo1FaN View Post
                      Y'all are some dumbass motherfuckers, The intro, interlude and the outro are all ONE SONG
                      Said Who ? ? ? ? ? track 1, 8 & 15

Tha Beginning Of Each Track Starts Back Tha Tha beginning Like A New Song.

Comment

John = Perfect Bonus Track
                        How To Love/Hate = Both dropped off the album
                        Mirror = Record longer verses (Chorus is repeated 4 times) and put it on the standard version, and make it a HUGE single
                        Interlude/Outro = Should either make it one song with the intro.. or split it to two songs, one with tech n9ne, busta rhymes and a wayne verse and another track with nas/andre 3k.. whoever.. except Shyne!
                        what i hate about She Will, Abortion, John, Mirror.. there all recycled shit or old from 08-09!!! Thats why this album is just a mess in production, but overall its good.. 3 years waiting for nothing, weezy just kept on delayed it and in the end the tracks that were left off like Right Above It or Bill Gates >>> than most tracks on C-4, like megaman, intro, even blunt blowing

Comment

Originally posted by tnas11 View Post
                          John = Perfect Bonus Track
                          How To Love/Hate = Both dropped off the album
                          Mirror = Record longer verses (Chorus is repeated 4 times) and put it on the standard version, and make it a HUGE single
                          Interlude/Outro = Should either make it one song with the intro.. or split it to two songs, one with tech n9ne, busta rhymes and a wayne verse and another track with nas/andre 3k.. whoever.. except Shyne!
                          what i hate about She Will, Abortion, John, Mirror.. there all recycled shit or old from 08-09!!! Thats why this album is just a mess in production, but overall its good.. 3 years waiting for nothing, weezy just kept on delayed it and in the end the tracks that were left off like Right Above It or Bill Gates >>> than most tracks on C-4, like megaman, intro, even blunt blowing
                          Lolwut

how is She Will or Mirror "recycled shit"

It was never released to the public...

Blunt Blowin should be the intro imo + all the big rapping features on one track and Weezy shouldn't get killed
                          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X