• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: full on rant about c4/lil wayne

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
    Lolwut

how is She Will or Mirror "recycled shit"

It was never released to the public...

Blunt Blowin should be the intro imo + all the big rapping features on one track and Weezy shouldn't get killed
    Mirror was recorded in 08 or 09 with bruno on the hook, passed on to several rappers like kanye and it ended up on C-4!! thats not old
    She will is stolen, beat is just a copy of the other rappers song, i was talking John=recycled and abortion
    blunt blowin maybe but his voice on it is wierd??!!
    and wayne ft. busta & tech n9ne would be amazing!!
    and wayne ft. nas & ... whoever
    wayne didnt get killed in look at me now?

Comment

Originally posted by tnas11 View Post
      Mirror was recorded in 08 or 09 with bruno on the hook, passed on to several rappers like kanye and it ended up on C-4!! thats not old
      She will is stolen, beat is just a copy of the other rappers song, i was talking John=recycled and abortion
      blunt blowin maybe but his voice on it is wierd??!!

and wayne ft. busta & tech n9ne would be amazing!!
      and wayne ft. nas & ... whoever
      wayne didnt get killed in look at me now?
      SMH you don't even know what you are talking about....
      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

am i i the only one who thinks megaman kinda sounds like the song ransom with wayne and drake but just sped up a little bit and a little changed?
        any one hereing the same shit i am?
        they said i couldn't play football i was too small
        they said i couldn't play basketball i wasn't tall
        they said i couldn't play baseball at all
        & now everyday of my life I BALL !

Comment

This was not a fucking rant,,,I'm dissapointed. also, who cares?

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lat...carter-iv.html

and she will.. they took the beat from I Have Arrived by Gramz...

and on the chorus of blunt blowin.. his voice sounds annoying

Comment

Originally posted by tnas11 View Post
              http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lat...carter-iv.html

and she will.. they took the beat from I Have Arrived by Gramz...

and on the chorus of blunt blowin.. his voice sounds annoying

THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Some people are never satisfied,I mean o.k How to love is bad and that comes from a girl,and they could have made the Intro,Interlude,Outro one long song with Wayne goin in at the end.Put Mirror& I like the view and 6f7f&John on the bonus small changes and it would have been a Classic

I never liked his latest features as well as S4tW....But Blunt Blowin,Mirror,Megaman,President Carter,She will&Abortion are better then anything that came out the last 2years(my opinion)but I know what some people mean,after Carter 3,20mtNO,Demolition made us some of us feel he was even gettin better after C3,I never even knew the names of songs in music in general,but my brother was such a heavy wayne fan and brought me into it,sad thing is I`m the only Girl around here that knows that many songs of Wayne so I can only talk on this forum and with that said;CIV<<<<<<anything else this year...until now
                "As the streets get colder I get chillier!!" .....oh yeah i forgot:get the fuck off my "dick"

Comment

Originally posted by Alina_X3 View Post
                  Some people are never satisfied,I mean o.k How to love is bad and that comes from a girl,and they could have made the Intro,Interlude,Outro one long song with Wayne goin in at the end.Put Mirror& I like the view and 6f7f&John on the bonus small changes and it would have been a Classic

I never liked his latest features as well as S4tW....But Blunt Blowin,Mirror,Megaman,President Carter,She will&Abortion are better then anything that came out the last 2years(my opinion)but I know what some people mean,after Carter 3,20mtNO,Demolition made us some of us feel he was even gettin better after C3,I never even knew the names of songs in music in general,but my brother was such a heavy wayne fan and brought me into it,sad thing is I`m the only Girl around here that knows that many songs of Wayne so I can only talk on this forum and with that said;CIV<<<<<<anything else this year...until now
                  Welcome to the forums sweety. Looks like ur going to be one of the better posters on here!

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

It's better than that mess that was C3, that's for sure. No skipable tracks from me, this shit completely surpassed all my expectations. Of course there is little shit you can nit pick at, but nothing major. A lot of corny punchlines, but that's to be expected. I'm actually glad he left 6 Foot 7 and John on the album now, I felt like they flowed perfectly on the album. I don't even skip those when I play it though. Of course I Like The View and Mirror should've been put on the retail version, but those could have been last minute tracks we don't know. Two Shots is literally the only joint I don't fuck with, and it's the last bonus track so it doesn't fuck with the flow of the album for me.

Comment

Heyy ThxAnd yeah I hope so..Lot of "trolls" here since last week,I saw that.....

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Plus I really feel CIV should have been out on may,6f7 as a street single then How to Love and She will,people (including me)got mad after the pushbacks,some of those weak features Wayne was on wouldnt be out as well as the Mixtape,instead the people started hating,and even tho HTL was meant to be for the females,me and my friends liked She will wayyy better..
                      "As the streets get colder I get chillier!!" .....oh yeah i forgot:get the fuck off my "dick"

Comment

Originally posted by Alina_X3 View Post
                        Heyy ThxAnd yeah I hope so..Lot of "trolls" here since last week,I saw that.....

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Plus I really feel CIV should have been out on may,6f7 as a street single then How to Love and She will,people (including me)got mad after the pushbacks,some of those weak features Wayne was on wouldnt be out as well as the Mixtape,instead the people started hating,and even tho HTL was meant to be for the females,me and my friends liked She will wayyy better..

is tht you in your pic??

Comment

Yes,who else:-)why??

---------- Post added 08-28-2011 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-27-2011 at 11:59 PM ----------

Please dont tell me I`m the only girl here??lol,and I thought I would finally find some other female wayne listeners(random thought)

Comment

Working...
                          X