X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: full on rant about c4/lil wayne

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    Said Who ? ? ? ? ? track 1, 8 & 15

Tha Beginning Of Each Track Starts Back Tha Tha beginning Like A New Song.
    Wayne opens the song and the features carry it on, Its one big song split up into 3 parts

Comment

When you hatin' ass nigga start selling albums and start going platinum, then you can tell this nigga how to construct an album.

Until then, suck my clip <3

If I knew I was going to JAIL, I would have fucked my attorney!

Comment

Originally posted by Alina_X3 View Post
        Some people are never satisfied,I mean o.k How to love is bad and that comes from a girl,and they could have made the Intro,Interlude,Outro one long song with Wayne goin in at the end.Put Mirror& I like the view and 6f7f&John on the bonus small changes and it would have been a Classic

I never liked his latest features as well as S4tW....But Blunt Blowin,Mirror,Megaman,President Carter,She will&Abortion are better then anything that came out the last 2years(my opinion)but I know what some people mean,after Carter 3,20mtNO,Demolition made us some of us feel he was even gettin better after C3,I never even knew the names of songs in music in general,but my brother was such a heavy wayne fan and brought me into it,sad thing is I`m the only Girl around here that knows that many songs of Wayne so I can only talk on this forum and with that said;CIV<<<<<<anything else this year...until now
        Welcome to the forums and yeah i kinda agree with you

Comment

Lame users --> Lame discussions --> Ruined forum --> *logs out*

Comment

Ok let me put my input, I first heard the album and to me it got boring fast and was disappointed but that was just the first listen...then...something happened...after the 4-5th time replaying the album EVERY FUCKING SONG IS AMAZING yo I was arguing with my boy on how this shit is ass and he kept saying classic...then it hit me there is not one skippable track on the carter except FFing the t-pain shit...the problem lies in the ordering of songs, if you hear the songs individually you cant front there is not one bad track on there...4/5

Comment

Thx,and Hi
              "As the streets get colder I get chillier!!" .....oh yeah i forgot:get the fuck off my "dick"

Comment

Originally posted by Alina_X3 View Post
                Thx,and Hi
                when you need to talk directly to someone u can go there post and hit the reply with quote button (if you didnt know)

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
                  definitely am disappointed about the fact that he didn't hop on the interlude or the outro ..that puzzled me a lot, i felt like it was a bit lazy.
                  had to make room for Shyne

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                    Lame users --> Lame discussions --> Ruined forum --> *logs out*
                    Nigga you admitted you would cop anal to continue listening to Wayne. STFU.
                    Originally posted by MiiXTaPe WeEzY View Post
                    When you hatin' ass nigga start selling albums and start going platinum, then you can tell this nigga how to construct an album.

Until then, suck my clip <3
                    Dumbest logic I've heard.

C4 sucked , but most of us were expecting it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                      Nigga you admitted you would cop anal to continue listening to Wayne. STFU.

Dumbest logic I've heard.

C4 sucked , but most of us were expecting it anyway.
                      GTFO dude, lol seriously go to ATF and stay there. You are a delusional little drake fanboy who is trolling 24/7, you bring nothing to this forum .. you are a lame.

Comment

GTFO dude, lol seriously go to ATF and stay there. You are a delusional little drake fanboy who is trolling 24/7, you bring nothing to this forum .. you are a lame.
                        i smell a in the near future.

Comment

bitchfight:

Franknstein vs Karla

THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X