Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: To Everyone Hating On C4.

Originally posted by IHIuNTeR View Post
    A lot of people around here (my friends included) are hating on C4. I personally think it's a decent album, with a couple memorable songs, but overall I was a little disappointed. I almost felt like Wayne tried harder on Sorry 4 The Wait than he did with this album.

All in all though, Wayne's still the man regardless. I'm excited to hear what's next from him. Hopefully we'll get Dedication 4.

Word, D4 woud be nice... hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by KRiMiNaL View Post
      Word, D4 woud be nice... hopefully.
      The last dedication was awful and everyone bitched about s4tw.

Comment

Sean you are too ignorant with wayne

he works 3 fucking years for this album, that should be really better than C4 that we have right now
        Last edited by Lil-Waayne; 09-02-2011, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lMonsterl View Post
          The last dedication was awful and everyone bitched about s4tw.
          I personally liked D3, it was different. I'm glad Wayne got off the lazy, syrup, auto-tune flow but the mixtape was still fire imo.

Comment

Dedication 3 really isn't bad tbh
            "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
            Guns and stretchers
            Cristal and dubs for breakfast
            I just got one suggestion - none should test him
            'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
            Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
            Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Get 'em!

Check out my YouTube Channel: Kentucky Hoops TV the link can be found here: KHTV�
              Highlight videos of the University of Kentucky Wildcats, the G.O.A.T: Michael Jordan, NFL & more!

Comment

great post. wow

Comment

i don't have to be a millionaire and a self-made to assess his creature.
                  i guess you are some sort of fans that masturbate listeting to him/ fuck you man. fuck your GIFs.

PS i'm not a hater, i'm an opinionated fan
                  I'M NOT A HATER, I'M AN OPINIONATED FAN

Comment

Originally posted by Lil-Waayne View Post
                    Sean you are too ignorant with wayne

he works 3 fucking years for this album, that should be really better than C4 that we have right now

lol i know this shit dont sound like he worked on it for 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                      lol i know this shit dont sound like he worked on it for 3 years
                      Maybe it's because you have high expectations? Wayne could've spent 10 years on C4 and put this shit on Detox mode, and y'all will still hate.
                      At this point, you can't do anything. Album is out, it sells like hotcake. You don't like it? Don't listen to it. Bitching about it won't change the album OR Wayne in any way. You don't expect Wayne to make music that fits your ears. You fit yourself to Wayne's music.
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                        You don't expect Wayne to make music that fits your ears. You fit yourself to Wayne's music.
                        Smh...

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                          Maybe it's because you have high expectations? Wayne could've spent 10 years on C4 and put this shit on Detox mode, and y'all will still hate.
                          At this point, you can't do anything. Album is out, it sells like hotcake. You don't like it? Don't listen to it. Bitching about it won't change the album OR Wayne in any way. You don't expect Wayne to make music that fits your ears. You fit yourself to Wayne's music.
                          Album sounds like he's been working on it for 2 weeks...wayne doesnt care about his fans at all (that cheesy line he does at every concert let alone the SAME way at every concert is only to try to make you feel special) but you still buy his album that is sub-par even to s4tw...he's all about money like he said hundreds of times

Comment

Working...
                          X