Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: To Everyone Hating On C4.

Originally posted by Nastykid View Post
    No,Lollipop wasn't a good song,it was a catchy song it's a huge difference. A good song must have emotion,good lyrics,a subject and consistency.. Lollipop was just a catchy song with lame lyrics,most of the people nowadays don't give a shit about lyrics all they care about is the damn beat. What can millions of lines about money and bitches can tell about someone? I don't know how old are you,but honestly.. you don't know shit about music. ..
    IMHO Lollipop was shit. I skip it anytime I listen to C3.

Comment

No,Lollipop wasn't a good song,it was a catchy song it's a huge difference. A good song must have emotion,good lyrics,a subject and consistency.. Lollipop was just a catchy song with lame lyrics,most of the people nowadays don't give a shit about lyrics all they care about is the damn beat. What can millions of lines about money and bitches can tell about someone? I don't know how old are you,but honestly.. you don't know shit about music. ..
      maybe no one cares about rapper's lives like some people in here... thats why this is a wayne forum... does he always rap about his life? no... can wayne stay on topic? he struggles when he does but his punchlines are what made most people love him. if you wanna know about wayne's life... go watch his documentary, from vh1 and the carter documentary...

Comment

I hope you realize that everything you say is based on your opinion. Lollipop was a catchy song to whom? Yo ass. What about the millions of other people who thinks it contained great lyrics and was a dope song? huh? I guess their opinion dnt matter at all, as long as you say it was just catchy, thats the truth. haaaa. Dummy i gotta mind of my own and i'm a fan that thought it was a great song full of all those things you claim it didn't. You should really stop tryna debate me, you loose in my mind either way. Also genius, how can u speak for millions of people and wat they like or dislike? You can't cause your not them. I am one of them tho, and i really give a dam about lyrics as do many others. By da way i'm 27 and i rap and sing, for real. lol. So i knw plenty about music, and i also knw u have an opinion but u can't speak for everybody else. Genius

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
        Wayne Fell Off, Though.

Mixtape God Days: Over... S4TW Proved That.

And, I've Never Said Cole Has Done More, Had A Better Career Ect...

Just That Cole Has Had Better Music In 2011.
        ummm dummy, who sells a million copies and is on everybody singles as a feature, plus all his own singles are on the bilboard 100 or 200, but you call that fallin off. Kill yoself. You say his mixtape god days are over with sorry for the wait. You stupid, do you realize he only dropped that because they pushed his album back, so it was something to hold people over, you act like he really tried on that mixtape. lmao If you think j cole had better music than wayne in 2011, PROVE IT. Cause all i hear is wayne songs and features on every radio station and tv countdown possible. haaaaa. Try again

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Wayne Fell Off, Though.

Mixtape God Days: Over... S4TW Proved That.

And, I've Never Said Cole Has Done More, Had A Better Career Ect...

Just That Cole Has Had Better Music In 2011.
        with a tour as huge as this one and his album sales and radio-play, maybe he should fall off more, lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by jreed View Post
          with a tour as huge as this one and his album sales and radio-play, maybe he should fall off more, lmao
          That or commit suicide.

He missed the 27 year old mark though.

Comment

No. Not Good Rap Songs... Wayne Can Make A Huge Single. Granted... But You Can't Be Serious If You Think That:
            Anyway, We'll See How 500 Degreez's And Cole World's First Week Sales Match Up.
            Why 500 Degreez? It's not even his debut.

Comment

People who hate on tha carter IV obviously haven't listened to it

Comment

Originally posted by jreed View Post
                ummm dummy, who sells a million copies and is on everybody singles as a feature, plus all his own singles are on the bilboard 100 or 200, but you call that fallin off. Kill yoself. You say his mixtape god days are over with sorry for the wait. You stupid, do you realize he only dropped that because they pushed his album back, so it was something to hold people over, you act like he really tried on that mixtape. lmao If you think j cole had better music than wayne in 2011, PROVE IT. Cause all i hear is wayne songs and features on every radio station and tv countdown possible. haaaaa. Try again

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

ok you ignorant ass nigga, falling off is not in the means of SALES, its in the means of his LYRICS and FLOW
                c4 is good at best. (the regular edition, 21 track one is better)
                and j cole is a wack ass nigga.
                yeah i hear features everywhere by wayne....and 1 out of 10 doesnt suck...try again

Comment

Originally posted by idundeedeet View Post
                  People who hate on tha carter IV obviously haven't listened to it

Comment

Im about to Take a J.Cole right now

Comment

Originally posted by Tech N9ne View Post
                      That or commit suicide.

He missed the 27 year old mark though.
                      Wtf

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

This forum is just so disrespectful lol

Comment

A lot of people around here (my friends included) are hating on C4. I personally think it's a decent album, with a couple memorable songs, but overall I was a little disappointed. I almost felt like Wayne tried harder on Sorry 4 The Wait than he did with this album.

All in all though, Wayne's still the man regardless. I'm excited to hear what's next from him. Hopefully we'll get Dedication 4.

Comment

Working...
                          X