Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: To Everyone Hating On C4.

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
    Tha Block is Hot. Not platinum first week, but it's certified platinum. Obviously nobody is ever gonna go platinum first week on their debut album lol

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Not making anyone look like a hater, just stating a fact Cole doesn't have enough of a fan base to go platinum.
    I didn't mean you, but i dunno, he has alot buzz here in Sweden, he's the new Wiz here well not entirely, but Work Out gets radioplays

Instagram:
    NordicBeauties

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
      Tha Block is Hot. Not platinum first week, but it's certified platinum. Obviously nobody is ever gonna go platinum first week on their debut album lol

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Not making anyone look like a hater, just stating a fact Cole doesn't have enough of a fan base to go platinum.
      Nah, Sorry, Bro. Misunderstanding.

He Was Saying That C3 Sold A Million First Week, And C4 Could Too.

So I Just Meant Debuts, Seems A Lil More Fair.

Not A Hater, Though. I Like C4. Doesn't Mean It's Really Good. (That's Down To Opinon.)

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
        He Made The Huge Success From Songs That Aren't Good. (Lollipop Ect...)

Cole Won't Sell More. Doesn't Mean He's A Worse Rapper.

Better Yet. Why Don't We Compare The Sales Of Cole's Debut Album, And Wayne's Debut Album...

Seems More Fair.
        Why would you think his success is based on one song "lollipop", and if it wasn't good then why did people play it on the radio constantly and in da club. How do you think that you even know about it, because you obviously heard it somewhere. If the song wasn't good or any of his singles, why did carter 3 go platinum 3x's, because it was a great song and album, just like carter 4. you sound young tho, so i dnt expect you to knw any better. people don't buy albums because their horrible, especially during a recession genius. They buy it because the person that creates the album and singles makes great albums and singles. genius

Comment

Originally posted by Young Mula Baaaby View Post
          I didn't mean you, but i dunno, he has alot buzz here in Sweden, he's the new Wiz here well not entirely, but Work Out gets radioplays
          He has a little bit of buzz, but not enough to generate huge album sales. I probably will buy Cole World though, it's gonna be dope.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
          http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

To A More Mainstream Audience.
            Perhaps, but even if you are good enough in raw rap you will get your name out there and sell.

Originally posted by Young Mula Baaaby View Post

Nah man, is Pitbull any good? He's considered a rapper...
            For some people he is good. But he took an alternative road to the fame. He didn't do it with just rap.

@ everyone/anyone: Don't whine about something being mainstream. Makes you sound like a fucking hipster.

Comment

Nah, Sorry, Bro. Misunderstanding.

He Was Saying That C3 Sold A Million First Week, And C4 Could Too.

So I Just Meant Debuts, Seems A Lil More Fair.

Not A Hater, Though. I Like C4. Doesn't Mean It's Really Good. (That's Down To Opinon.)
              Up Up & Away, Just Come Back In A Couple Of Days.

Comment

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
                Perhaps, but even if you are good enough in raw rap you will get your name out there and sell.

For some people he is good. But he took an alternative road to the fame. He didn't do it with just rap.

@ everyone/anyone: Don't whine about something being mainstream. Makes you sound like a fucking hipster.
                One thing about Pitbull is that he can rap in 2 languages. That's impressive, and also why he appeals to so many people.

Comment

Originally posted by Bizzle08 View Post
                  @jreed who the fuck do you think you are? Racist ass... YOU MAD. You must have jus found out a white boy fucked yo girl....
                  I'm not being racist dude, i just knw niggaz point of view as opposed to a white boy point of view. I understand wayne and his music more, i grew up in new orleans and knw wat hood life is about, so all his lyrics are easy for me to disect as opposed to a white dude who likes him because of his fame or dnt understand certain lines. Sometimes you have to be from a certain background to get certain shit is all i'm sayin. Me racist, yea right. My bitch is white, and were married, and her parents love a nigga. Stop takin shit for what you think it means, thats called assuming

Comment

Originally posted by jreed View Post
                    Why would you think his success is based on one song "lollipop", and if it wasn't good then why did people play it on the radio constantly and in da club. How do you think that you even know about it, because you obviously heard it somewhere. If the song wasn't good or any of his singles, why did carter 3 go platinum 3x's, because it was a great song and album, just like carter 4. you sound young tho, so i dnt expect you to knw any better. people don't buy albums because their horrible, especially during a recession genius. They buy it because the person that creates the album and singles makes great albums and singles. genius
                    No. Not Good Rap Songs... Wayne Can Make A Huge Single. Granted... But You Can't Be Serious If You Think That:
                    "Get up, like you make it up, don't stop
                    Drop it shawty, drop it like it's hot
                    Drop, dr-dr-drop it like it's hot
                    Do it shawty, don't stop

Shawty said the nigga that she with ain?t shit
                    Shawty said the nigga that she with ain?t this
                    Shawty said the nigga that she with can't hit
                    But shawty I'ma hit it, hit it like I can't miss."

Is Good ^

Lollipop Was Played Like 2 Million Times In Two Weeks. Of Course It's Why C3 Sold A Million.
                    If It Never Came Out, It Wouldn't Of Sold That Much.

Anyway, We'll See How 500 Degreez's And Cole World's First Week Sales Match Up.

Comment

Originally posted by jreed View Post
                      I'm not being racist dude, i just knw niggaz point of view as opposed to a white boy point of view. I understand wayne and his music more, i grew up in new orleans and knw wat hood life is about, so all his lyrics are easy for me to disect as opposed to a white dude who likes him because of his fame or dnt understand certain lines. Sometimes you have to be from a certain background to get certain shit is all i'm sayin. Me racist, yea right. My bitch is white, and were married, and her parents love a nigga. Stop takin shit for what you think it means, thats called assuming
                      ROFL.

this nigga ignorant as fuck.

Comment

No. Not Good Rap Songs... Wayne Can Make A Huge Single. Granted... But You Can't Be Serious If You Think That:
                        "Get up, like you make it up, don't stop
                        Drop it shawty, drop it like it's hot
                        Drop, dr-dr-drop it like it's hot
                        Do it shawty, don't stop

Shawty said the nigga that she with ain?t shit
                        Shawty said the nigga that she with ain?t this
                        Shawty said the nigga that she with can't hit
                        But shawty I'ma hit it, hit it like I can't miss."

Is Good ^

Lollipop Was Played Like 2 Million Times In Two Weeks. Of Course It's Why C3 Sold A Million.
                        If It Never Came Out, It Wouldn't Of Sold That Much.

Anyway, We'll See How Tha Block is Hot And Cole World's First Week Sales Match Up.
                        You're welcome

Comment

Anyway, We'll See How 500 Degreez's And Cole World's First Week Sales Match Up.
                          don't compare Cole and Wayne.

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Working...
                          X