• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: To Everyone Hating On C4.

Originally posted by sean don. View Post
    is your album #1 on itunes?

are you a self-made millionaire?

did you have an album sell a million copies in the first week?

were you signed at age 11?

are you a triple platinum selling artist?

do you have over 100 awards?

so shut the fuck up and enjoy the music bitches.
    thank you so much man this is what im saying to people out here that i no listen to wayne and r hating on him for this cd this shit is hot and im a wayne fan for life nigga
    they said i couldn't play football i was too small
    they said i couldn't play basketball i wasn't tall
    they said i couldn't play baseball at all
    & now everyday of my life I BALL !

Comment

Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
      don't compare Cole and Wayne.
      Which Way You Talking About?

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
        One thing about Pitbull is that he can rap in 2 languages. That's impressive, and also why he appeals to so many people.
        myeah, that probably does alot more than you would think at first. would thank you if I could, lol.

also lol @ Cole World vs 500 Degreez. :p
        ROFL.

this nigga ignorant as fuck.
        tbh.
        I understand wayne and his music more, i grew up in new orleans and knw wat hood life is about, so all his lyrics are easy for me to disect as opposed to a white dude who likes him because of his fame or dnt understand certain lines.
        don't really know about understanding, but if you are from N.O. you can probably relate to some of his lyrics a lot more. But its about location and where you have been, not about the colour of your skin.

Comment

Originally posted by sk8flip4life182 View Post
          thank you so much man this is what im saying to people out here that i no listen to wayne and r hating on him for this cd this shit is hot and im a wayne fan for life nigga
          See, dats da shit i like to hear, wayne a beast and his music and album sales proves dat.

Comment

Originally posted by sk8flip4life182 View Post
            What he posted has nothing to do with the overall quality of the music.

Realize, this is the album that was supposed to make other rappers want to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech N9ne View Post
              What he posted has nothing to do with the overall quality of the music.

Realize, this is the album that was supposed to make other rappers want to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                Which Way You Talking About?
                Wayne is the best rapper alive. Cole is the best talent. Cole needs to release some classics to beat Wayne. don't get me wrong cole is supa dope. But Wayne is da mixtape gawd, C3 sold 1mill first week, everybody is excited about a new carter. even the haters.

cole still has a long way to go to defeat Wayne.

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Wayne is the best rapper alive. Cole is the best talent. Cole needs to release some classics to beat Wayne. don't get me wrong cole is supa dope. But Wayne is da mixtape gawd, C3 sold 1mill first week, everybody is excited to a new carter. even the haters.

cole still has a long way to go to defeat Wayne.
                  Wayne Fell Off, Though.

Mixtape God Days: Over... S4TW Proved That.

And, I've Never Said Cole Has Done More, Had A Better Career Ect...

Just That Cole Has Had Better Music In 2011.

Comment

Wayne is the best rapper alive.
                    lmao

Comment

Originally posted by jreed View Post
                      Why would you think his success is based on one song "lollipop", and if it wasn't good then why did people play it on the radio constantly and in da club. How do you think that you even know about it, because you obviously heard it somewhere. If the song wasn't good or any of his singles, why did carter 3 go platinum 3x's, because it was a great song and album, just like carter 4. you sound young tho, so i dnt expect you to knw any better. people don't buy albums because their horrible, especially during a recession genius. They buy it because the person that creates the album and singles makes great albums and singles. genius

No,Lollipop wasn't a good song,it was a catchy song it's a huge difference. A good song must have emotion,good lyrics,a subject and consistency.. Lollipop was just a catchy song with lame lyrics,most of the people nowadays don't give a shit about lyrics all they care about is the damn beat. What can millions of lines about money and bitches can tell about someone? I don't know how old are you,but honestly.. you don't know shit about music. ..

Comment

Originally posted by jreed View Post
                        see, dats da shit i like to hear, wayne a beast and his music and album sales proves dat.
                        thank you man i have been listening to wayne since 04 and i love every thing he comes out with you are either a wayne fan or not dont talk shit about him and then bump his music driving away lol i always lmao when peole i no talk shit about him then u turn the music up in there car and its a wayne cd or mixtape. Weezy, weed, and syrup till i die bitch as a matter of fact is going to kill me
                        they said i couldn't play football i was too small
                        they said i couldn't play basketball i wasn't tall
                        they said i couldn't play baseball at all
                        & now everyday of my life I BALL !

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                          Wayne Fell Off, Though.
                          yes

Mixtape God Days: Over... S4TW Proved That.
                          wait for d4, dd4. he will kill it. btw: i like s4tw

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Working...
                          X