• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you like wayne as a punchline rapper or a story-teller, Big Debate

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    How Would We Know. He never Was A Storyteller U Fag

His Lyrics Was Just Waaay Better Than Now... His Lyrics Now Are BULLSHIT
    I knw yo ugly ass didn't call me a fag, knowin dam well your some bitch ass white boy that would be scared of a nigga if i seen yo gay ass in da streets. so chill with the internet thuggin pussy b4 you get fucked up. By the way tell yo momma and sister i said come pick these fuckin condoms up they left on dis table.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Originally posted by vocker View Post
    Lil Wayne nvr been called a "story telling rapper", he is known as the punchline rapper. Even tho sometime he got these songs where he sticks on subject he still called a punch line rapper.
    And btw tha Carter 2 has punchlines just like C3 and C4, but just better lyrics on em
    Your actually right about what you said cuzzo, he just sticks to the subject more on some songs, but it's still punchline basis. Nice one bruh

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    I like the punchlines like "real G's move in silence like lasagna" that make you think.
    Ay! that line go hard, and i didnt get it til later wit my dum ass, but now i get it, how the "G" is silent in the word lasagna. Dnt laugh at me, i'm late, lmao

Comment

Originally posted by jreed View Post
      I knw yo ugly ass didn't call me a fag, knowin dam well your some bitch ass white boy that would be scared of a nigga if i seen yo gay ass in da streets. so chill with the internet thuggin pussy b4 you get fucked up. By the way tell yo momma and sister i said come pick these fuckin condoms up they left on dis table.[COLOR="Silver"]
      you ethered that cracka!!!!! nice one nigga

nope youre a racist faggot bitch

Comment

story teller.

Comment

punchlines, but not recycled ones
          I'm The Opposite of What A Great Rapper is Not!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO-ofEXtC4k
          Well If Life is A Bitch, Then I'm Fucking All Your Lives...
          -YouNeeK

Comment

Tougher than nigerian hair<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< lol

He was on fire back then.. flow, delivery etc.. but his delivery has been slacking lately, that's why you notice the wack punchlines more now

Comment

Originally posted by Pux View Post
              Tougher than nigerian hair<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< lol

He was on fire back then.. flow, delivery etc.. but his delivery has been slacking lately, that's why you notice the wack punchlines more now
              caint be to wack, da nigga bout to sell a million copies, right or wrong?

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Originally posted by andreinstein View Post
              you ethered that cracka!!!!! nice one nigga

I knw yo ugly ass didn't call me a fag, knowin dam well your some bitch ass white boy that would be scared of a nigga if i seen yo gay ass in da streets. so chill with the internet thuggin pussy b4 you get fucked up. By the way tell yo momma and sister i said come pick these fuckin condoms up they left on dis table.[

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

you ethered that cracka!!!!!

learn how to curse pussy, go to school b4 you get in trouble. have u hit puberty yet lil nigga

Comment

caint be to wack, da nigga bout to sell a million copies, right or wrong?[COLOR="Silver"]
                Yes, but that's not because of the wack punchlines? lol

Comment

caint be to wack, da nigga bout to sell a million copies, right or wrong?

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

what in the holy mother of fuck are you doing with these quote trains nigga get off and run around the block for a sec stop catchin feelings over a goddamn forum...check out some ATL crackhouses nigga you must be one of them niggas from Crackheads Gone Wild....sit yo ass down.

Comment

what in the holy mother of fuck are you doing with these quote trains nigga get off and run around the block for a sec stop catchin feelings over a goddamn forum...check out some ATL crackhouses nigga you must be one of them niggas from Crackheads Gone Wild....sit yo ass down.
                    First off bitch i'm at work, and why u talkin shit on da internet. knowin i'll punch you in yo shit if u were anywhere around me. So get off my dick and find somethin to do. and tell yo bitch i said wat up, we all know u aint hittin it right, faggot ass white boy. lmao, i gotta feeling you one of those scary ass white boys who gets bullied at school and crys when you caint get yo way, lol biiiitttch

Comment

First off bitch i'm at work, and why u talkin shit on da internet. knowin i'll punch you in yo shit if u were anywhere around me. So get off my dick and find somethin to do. and tell yo bitch i said wat up, we all know u aint hittin it right, faggot ass white boy. lmao, i gotta feeling you one of those scary ass white boys who gets bullied at school and crys when you caint get yo way, lol biiiitttch
                      lol stop pulling shit out your ass, no way a dumb nigga like you could cop a job...you cant even spell my nigga

Comment

i love his punchlines i never get bored of them and the punchlines on c4 are aewsome too

but i also love storys like president carter or dr. carter

Comment

This started as a good thread... but it fell off hard

OT: Punchlines, especially the funny ones. Music is entertainment and I like more to laugh at a funny punchly then cry about a sad story
                          So Lil Wayne, Whats your motivation?

'Is that really a question?
                          Do you really have that written down in your notepad?
                          You should be ashamed of yourself
                          You smell me girl
                          I smell like money'

Comment

Working...
                          X